Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post
    It... was for me ._." I kept having massive trouble on the bit with the pumpkin bombs.
    And my bombs were bugged, i'd lay them down and they'd go off instantly rather than just waiting.

I'll shall try tomorrow!
    heh, that's what pumpkin bombs do i think? Just use 2 lines of sunflowers, and keep your rock nuts up and you're good to go!

Am i the only one thats creept out by the Sunflower pet it will stear in to your soule and make you paranoid about zombies being on your lawn :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I think appreciation threads are against the rules since the Great Appreciation Thread Invasion of August, but i enjoy this mini-game and the singing sunflower pet! Very cute homage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post
    people act like the minigame was hard :l
    It probably is for people who didn't play the original. If you don't know to hold off planting a shooter until you have a few sunflowers, you're pretty much dead out of the gate.

Anyone can tell me where to play this mini game? i can't seem to find out :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Its where the old Alliance Prison Camp thing used to be in Hillsbrad.

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    just south of old dalaran

If you've never played PvZ before, i could see the quest being hard. but for me and my gf it only took like, 50 minutes.
    such a cute pet. creepy as fuck if you stare at it long enough!

Okay thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorick View Post
    It probably is for people who didn't play the original. If you don't know to hold off planting a shooter until you have a few sunflowers, you're pretty much dead out of the gate.
    Uhm, never played the original, never heard about it, but, set up 5 Sunflowers on your first slots, 2 spitter, one freezer, drop a bomb every now and then, aint really hard...

had to do it for my GF, first try done, thought it was funny

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post

You're welcome.
    I'm addicted to this music video.

Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    Uhm, never played the original, never heard about it, but, set up 5 Sunflowers on your first slots, 2 spitter, one freezer, drop a bomb every now and then, aint really hard...

had to do it for my GF, first try done, thought it was funny
    I've tried this, I lose every single time to the pumpkin level I've even tried two rows of Sunflowers, just get demolished after the first huge wave.

Anyone got a proper stategy to use for this? I'm finding it insanely difficult, the first three levels are a snorefest, but this damn pumpkin one has me raging in my chair.

What I'm doing right now:

Prioritising sunflowers, at least 5 before first wave
    Then spitters, at least one in each row before first wave
    Then freezers, usually only one or two before first wave.

I usually just block off the odd mob or two at the start with the stone thing to build up more sunflowers, then spitters go down.

By the the time the first wave hits, I'm usually something like this:

SSPF
    SSP
    SSPF
    SSP
    SSPF

S = Sunflower
    P = Spitter
    F = Freezer

and I just get demolished in seconds, I'm using the stones where I can and I try to get down a tentacle here and there with pumpkin on CD (as best as possible)

EDIT: Just beat him, look up wowhead's article on the quest... instant win.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2010-11-25 at 03:52 AM.

its awesome, i just got this little thing
    ggg

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is have two rows of sunflowers.

*tree of wisdom*

10+ Year Old Account
    Need help on the pumpkin bomb level. I keep doing 2 rows of sunflowers,either 2 rows of spitters or 1 row of freezya and spitters and im usually almost dead after first massive wave.(I put up walls wen i can)

Don't get discouraged: the key is to spam Sunflowers in the beginning to about 2 rows, and then build your defenses
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Like right in the beginning.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    Like right in the beginning.
    so before first massive wave? or close to the start as in about 3mins into it?

I did it with 1 row of sunflowers and barely survived the second last round. Figured I'd need more and I went with 7 sunflowers and the last round went kinda hectic but one shot it nonetheless.

its eyes are so dark, they are the void of the abyss... so dark.... i feel cold....

help me...
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!