Algalon Post 4.0.3a

Don't know if this is intended or not, but last night in Uld10 Algalon's timer did not kick in when we started the encounter.

You're not the first person I've seen say this, plus Herald is obtainable still, GG?

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 10:53 AM ----------

Has anyone else Algalon since the patch and able to confirm the timer gone?

Deleted
    herald still obtainable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Herald of the titans was removed as far as i know, just Starcaller/astral Walker

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    I seen a post earlier with a SS of a GM chat saying it is still attainable if you are level 80.

Also, someone in that same post claimed his guildies or mates got the achi last night.

just killed Algalon, we had no timer but i can't say if he will go away after an hour.
    and you can still get Herald of the Titans, probably forever.

Herald of the Titans: Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.

it doesn't say if everyone in the raid has to be level 80, but at level 85 with Ulduar10 gear the fight would be much harder anyway

Late Crew on Korialstraz did Herald, I even saw the armory update after they did it.

Algalon timer is gone. We tried to like 15 man 25-man Algalon last night and we went well over the 1-hour timer. So this is 100% confirmed, timer is no more.

Wasn't the timer changed to 3 hours a bit after Ulduar was released though?
    The dust dreams of the world it had once been. But the dust, alas, does not command the wind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phenom588 View Post
    Wasn't the timer changed to 3 hours a bit after Ulduar was released though?
    When we did it, back in Feb '10 it was still an hour.

I guess I was misinformed, and sorry about the old topic bump. I didn't see the date >.>
    The dust dreams of the world it had once been. But the dust, alas, does not command the wind.