Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ^Everything what the guys above said.

Signature created by Nevad.

I've been leveling my warrior, and i went and explored the southern barrens, and i really thought the overgrowth was amazing. I also love all the flight paths that have been added, making life so much easier!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its to much fun and low level instances are better also little harder. LOVE what they did tho SFK.
    patch been out for 2 days and already got a 14 hours played on new character, having a blast just wonder why so much level 80s are doing the lowbies quest is so much more fun to do on low level first fuck loremaster that can wait right

I love what they have done to the game. Having a ton of fun so far.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's quite great, i know alot of ppl constantly enjoy bashing blizzard, but i enjoy giving them props where props are due, and they have made one of the greatest game ever, and CONTINUE to keep it exciting and awesome.

Orcish architeture from warcraft II makes me cry so much of emotion.

And all the stuff in the new quests.....omg it's awesome!

I hope they change outlands and northrend one day.

Warrior Arms (PvE)
    Warrior Fury TG (PvE)

Deleted
    love it

Deleted
    So, so /signed! :3

Deleted
    /signed

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a total different game! It's purely amazing! It totaly makes up for the crappy elemental invasion event. I salute you Blizzard!
    For the Emperor.

I don't like new orgri so much, but I like "new" zones, I like that class trainers are at hand, I like more FP's, I like that every base has at least one that you can get repairs and much more forges and anvils around. I like new quests and questflow. I would say that new quests in northern barrens rocks specialy those when u ride kodo and shot with gun some mobs Much more fun, less running around like headless chicken.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, the quests have been 100% better than vanillas. "The power tools compel you" remains one of my fav lines ever.

I agree WoW was boring for a long time now. I quit a few months before wrath I should have done it before the shattering too.

P.S. I love my troll druid!

Deleted
    quest flow is just epic win.. i am in EPL and quess what you get breadcrump for your next zone! can't wait till i get to badlands when i'm done in EPL

10+ Year Old Account
    /signed fer sure!
    been geekin' out as hell ever since the shattering!

/signed!
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

I guess it's not really that exciting to me since I played it on Beta since early September.

I was in nerdmode for the first few weeks of that, though, so I guess that counts?

/signed

Im having a very hard time prying myself from this electric box and going and doing real life things currently lol.
    As soon as i finish one quest, theres always some new uber one i wanna do. Even taking flight paths is awsome now casue you see how much of a warzone all the zones have become, its awsome.

No more world of peacecraft.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I havent seen it yet, but im sure it will be awesome
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.