Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Getting rep with Booty Bay/Ratchet etc...Steamweedle Cartel.

There seems to be a massive drop in the number of quests available that give rep towards these factions after the patch. Im on revered for all of them, but only just.

Anyone know the best way to now make exalted?

Thank you

Grind anything with Venture Co. in its name. This includes mobs in STV, Grizzly Hills, and the Barrens. They give ~5-15 rep depending which ones you kill.

wow, slow and painful grind. I feel you, im in the same boat.
    Last edited by Okard; 2010-11-25 at 05:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Last time I checked WoWhead I saw nearly a hundred new quests for Goblins... Atleast enough to get like 5k rep. And luckily Blizz didn't remove the southsea pirates, so you can still kill them on the eastern coast of Tanaris, and on an island SE of Ratchet...

Feralas has alot of new Goblin quests I think. Just check wowhead out, and do "gives rep to <go through all goblin cities" and "added in 4.0.3"

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they have a Tabard? I got one for the new cartel and am almost to Reverred with them just by wearing it in instances.
    Can Upload Images for Signature No
    Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

Getting my rep back with Booty Bay ect.

What is the fastest way getting my rep back if I'm hated by Booty Bay? =/

Quote Originally Posted by xXSaelXx View Post
    What is the fastest way getting my rep back if I'm hated by Booty Bay? =/
    i also could use information on this question, damn goblin npcs at flight paths have been getting me here and there.

There is a new city in swamp of sorrows populated by goblins of the cartel. Didnt check to see if they have quests but I dont see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I wonder if they have a Tabard? I got one for the new cartel and am almost to Reverred with them just by wearing it in instances.

That "cartel" is a playable race faction, like orgrimmar to the orcs. The cartel the OP is referring to is an old rep from vanilla gained by grinding mobs until blue in the face and completing as many of the quests they offer as one possibly can.
    Last edited by Auro; 2010-12-03 at 06:40 AM.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They still have those cloth turn ins for booty bay/ratchet and such. i dont know if ratchets has always been 40 linen cloth and some crystal vials but its still there

I just caved in and handed in Silk and Red Dye to the Bloodsail Traitor outside BB.

I'll probably go back and grind Bloodsail to Exalted, but I was sick of not being able to do Loremaster (again).