The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EllishaPally View Post
    hmmm well i do have some cf wrap in the car.... brb
    By the way, could you give us a comprehensive list of your specs in that post?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Just checking that you know where you're putting it. I haven't checked in the slightest what'll fit below the roof, but it's certainly going to fit a fair bit more there. Just thought I'd make sure you didn't discover that the rad won't fit on the roof. Even the 30mm rad I use appears to be testing the limit.

If you're going to be fitting fans on the roof compartment, remember to fit the fan cables through before actually screwing anything into place, because you won't have much room to play around with when trying to feed them down into the system. There are no dedicated means of arranging the cables.
    Apparently my p8z68-v pro gen3 top heatsink doesn't seem like interfering the radiator which is just quite nice :P According to nzxt switch 810 specs there is room for 90mm, the rx360 is 63mm & a normal fan is 25 so I have 2mm left and the fan is almost touching the disk bay stuff.

The d5 pump is quite expensive so I was thinking about this product http://www.xs-pc.com/products/waterc...cooling-kit-2/

Not sure if that is a powerful pump but might be thinking using a 2nd radiator for a gpu in the future..

Since I've gotten some new hardware I'll post my setup. :P
    I don't have any pictures since my cameras quality is very bad, especially in my room where it's dark.
    Anyhow I used to have a GTX 460 in this built, but since then replaced it with a GTX 680, hooray!

Intel i5 3570k
    8GB G.SKill Ripjaw RAM
    240GB Mushkin Chronos Delux SSD (New)
    60GB Mushkin Chronos Delux SSD
    500GB Western Digital Caviar Black
    ASrock Extreme 4
    EVGA GTX 680 (New)
    Two Asus VE228H Monitors. (New)
    Thermaltake eSports Challenger Pro Keyboard.
    Razer Naga Molten Edition.
    SeaSonic X750 Gold Power Supply. (Was given to me as a gift from a friend... Even though it's way over kill.)

I think I should be able to play farmville now! (joking)
    Last edited by Libram; 2012-12-09 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Etc
    I wouldn't worry too much about its juice, I'd be more worried by the rattling it'd probably cause with the case. I won't ever recommend a bayres mounted pump. *-*;
    Anyway, I'd suggest making a thread in the subforum if you want to discuss further what to get for watercooling.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 02:04 AM ----------

To have this made, or not... that is the question.

A custom grill from acrylic would be nice, but I'd have to order it from one of those sites that manufacture it for you. That'd take forever... I'm also worried about restriction it would cause... Well, the design is far from final at least.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    By the way, could you give us a comprehensive list of your specs in that post?
    Sure!

CPU: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.6GHz

Mobo: Asus z77 Sabertooth

RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866mhz

GPU: x2 MSI GTX 680 Lightning in SLI

PSU: Corsair AX1200i

SSD: Crucial m4 64gb (OS), Crucial m4 128gb (Blizzard games), Corsair Force 3 GS 240gb (Steam/Fraps)

HDD: 500GB WD Caviar Blue, 3TB Seagate Barracuda

Sound: Asus Xonar Phoebus

Disk Drive: Asus x12 Bluray

Cooling: XSPC Raystorm EX360, x2 Raystorm EX240, Raystorm CPU block, x2 Aqua Computer MSI GTX608 Lightning GPU blocks, XSPC D5 dual bay res/pump, x10 Corsair SP120.

Monitor: Asus VG236H 120hz monitor

Periprials: Razer Naga Epic, Logitech G13, Razer Ironclad, Razer Tiamat 7.1, USB Logitech mic.

A more clear view of what the grill would look like.

Anyway, good night!

Did you try oc'ing your cards?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't yet. I had a thermal issue yesterday with the gpus so I reseated the blocks and bleed the system to make 110% sure all air pockets are out of it.

It's since passed Unigine Heaven at maximum settings in SLI and the cards have NOT exceeded 37c

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't yet. I had a thermal issue yesterday with the gpus so I reseated the blocks and bleed the system to make 110% sure all air pockets are out of it.

It's since passed Unigine Heaven at maximum settings in SLI and the cards have NOT exceeded 37c
    Damn that's very impressive! They were on the same loop as the CPU right?

37 Celsius... jeez. ._.

Check out the GPU OC leaderboard thread in my signature and join us when you can! Also would love to see your Heaven score!
    "A flower.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that's very impressive! They were on the same loop as the CPU right?

37 Celsius... jeez. ._.

Check out the GPU OC leaderboard thread in my signature and join us when you can! Also would love to see your Heaven score!
    Yep!

Goes GPU > 240 RAD > 240 RAD > CPU then up into the 360 Rad / pump / res

the 240's are configured so it's like this:

Fans|Rad|Fans|Rad|Fans

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep!

Goes GPU > 240 RAD > 240 RAD > CPU then up into the 360 Rad / pump / res

the 240's are configured so it's like this:

Fans|Rad|Fans|Rad|Fans
    Very impressive! Nice work! I personally am not too keen on the idea of putting the rig under liquid, as much as it looks awesome, it pretty much makes LAN parties a "hell no" and needs upkeep. :P Plus a ton more fans, as much as I love how it looks, I also love how a simple cooler can look. Though if I ever got an X79-type build/something XTREEEEME, I'd waterblock it up, the mosfets, the chipset, all of it. :P
    "A flower.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive! Nice work! I personally am not too keen on the idea of putting the rig under liquid, as much as it looks awesome, it pretty much makes LAN parties a "hell no" and needs upkeep. :P Plus a ton more fans, as much as I love how it looks, I also love how a simple cooler can look. Though if I ever got an X79-type build/something XTREEEEME, I'd waterblock it up, the mosfets, the chipset, all of it. :P

haha i hear ya!

The dang thing weighs about 60lbs now LOL

For LAN parties i'll soon be selling my Asus G74sx lappy and buying a MSI GT70 or something along those lines

I would push the Vcore to 1.4 on both cards

Cool LaFace 2.0

My Latest build, (finished a few weeks ago, lets just hope the pictures work, else i just upload them elsewhere)

Specs:
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz
    MSI P67A-GD65 1155
    4x4gb Corsair Vengeance
    H60 CPU Cooler - Push'N'Pull
    MSI GTX680 Lightning 2gb
    Fractal Design R3 Black with window
    7x Bitfenix Spectre Pro Orange led fans
    Corsair TX650 (650w 80+)
    1x 500gb Harddrive
    2x intel 330 180gb SSD (one for windows and programs, one for games) (these aint in the picture, but was added a few days after the pictures were taken)

full gallery etc can be found here(mind you its on swedish): http://www.sweclockers.com/galleri/10367-laface-20

Let me know what you think, currently im trying to figure out what to do with it next, both visually and specs like.

Very nice setup, nice lighting as well.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murreh View Post
    My Latest build, (finished a few weeks ago, lets just hope the pictures work, else i just upload them elsewhere)

Specs:
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz
    MSI P67A-GD65 1155
    4x4gb Corsair Vengeance
    H60 CPU Cooler - Push'N'Pull
    MSI GTX680 Lightning 2gb
    Fractal Design R3 Black with window
    7x Bitfenix Spectre Pro Orange led fans
    Corsair TX650 (650w 80+)
    1x 500gb Harddrive
    2x intel 330 180gb SSD (one for windows and programs, one for games) (these aint in the picture, but was added a few days after the pictures were taken)

full gallery etc can be found here(mind you its on swedish): http://www.sweclockers.com/galleri/10367-laface-20

Let me know what you think, currently im trying to figure out what to do with it next, both visually and specs like.
    Very nice. I like how you've taken the effort to only plug in the power cable (or have you expertly hidden all the other cables coming out the back of the PC?) for the sake of a clean and cable-free photo...appreciated ^_^
    Orange and blue LED's don't look too bad either. R3 windowed is a beautiful case...through a closeup + front photo of the insides would've been nice because TX650 is a bit of an octopus and I wanted to see how you did with the cable management :P

But I'm just being a picky jerk, photos are photos. Thanks.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Very nice. I like how you've taken the effort to only plug in the power cable (or have you expertly hidden all the other cables coming out the back of the PC?) for the sake of a clean and cable-free photo...appreciated ^_^
    Orange and blue LED's don't look too bad either. R3 windowed is a beautiful case...through a closeup + front photo of the insides would've been nice because TX650 is a bit of an octopus and I wanted to see how you did with the cable management :P

But I'm just being a picky jerk, photos are photos. Thanks.
    Sadly the Tx650 is abit of an octopus like you say, the goal is to get another PSU in the future with modular cables for better management, the power cable is simply not long enough to go around the back like the rest of the cables, hence its just hanging there. the rest of the cables are indeed hidden in the back, not alot of room but it worked there are some closeups if check the gallery in the link. If i would open the backside i wouldnt look so pretty, good thing there's no window there haha

Deleted
    Got myself two new monitors and got rid of the old one.
    Was never too fond of LG, but hey, two IPS monitors with pretty thin bezel for €300,- and three year warranty!

Pretty thin screen!

Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2012-12-09 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friend of mine from Wisconsin brought me his rig to first just look at his audio stuff, not much really to do, but we decided to get him a more legit Windows copy...

(He traded an iPad 3 for the computer on Craigslist... we're talking a 4xxx series ATi Radeon card, nothing special, some like AMD Athlon dual core I think, 4GB of RAM, 660GB HDD, lovely.)

This is a JET ENGINE in here. My computer is so much quieter than I've ever realized, these fans are all running at 12v, I swear to God. Not to mention it has one of those back of CPU fans that is like 60 - 80mm, and lots of rainbow LEDs.. good hell.

Will put up a video in a little bit.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 10:11 PM ----------

30MB isn't much to upload. Here ya go:

"A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least it's a CM 690 II which is a fantastic case and a modder's dream. Would do great with a fan controller (and obviously better components inside it :P).
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze