15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What reputation? I’ve had 0 issues over the last decade with RBG working as intended…
    That it is notoriously picky and has compability issues getting 100% of the features working when cross-branding?
    Buying a single brand fine, that work like a charm nowdays but try to find me a PC professional (builder) that wont say RGB is by far the biggest potential headache when building a rig.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-01-04 at 03:50 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't have much of anything new. The pc on my left is my streaming and video capture pc. The pc on my right is my main gaming pc.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Compared to all the nice RBG rigs I see in this thread I'm only able to compete with my latest purchase.

Other than that I run the sweet Fractal Design Compact (with dark tainted glass panel) which I wont post cos I, unlike the rest of the users in this thread that got their RBG to work, I did not

I thought buying iCUE Lighting Node CORE would actually make my Corsair fans play ball with my ASUS z390-F mobo along with iCue but.....
    NO!
    I don't hope you have all these problems with your Neo screen.

Last edited by pansertjald; 2022-01-05 at 09:55 PM.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    snip
    NO!
    How are you finding the curve?

I found it too much for my sitting position and went with a smaller option.

So this cost me 3.4k eur (12700 KF. 3080 Ti, some 1TB NVME SSD, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM; preparation for Lost Ark). It's not that much, but not something a 13 year old could afford, so why is it targeted at 13 year olds?

My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    I don't hope you have all these problems with your Neo screen.
    Had no issues at all. NEO G9 suffered from poor firmware quite a while after launch. I think the final issues were adressed as late as november or there around.
    My has worked flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange One View Post
    How are you finding the curve?

I found it too much for my sitting position and went with a smaller option.
    The 1000 curve is great to me, any less and it would feel too huge of a monitor. I havent played a FPS thought that use all that space since I only play Overwatch who has a ban on any monitor made after 1997. But for all other games I play its great.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Done (for now) (again)

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (4.6GHz all-core @ 1.2V)
    32GB Corsair Vengeance SL (4x8 3600CL18)
    Asus Prime X570 Pro
    MSI Ventus 3070 Ti 8GB (2GHz core @ 0.937V)
    Creative SoundBlaster Z
    1TB WD SN750 PCIe3.0 NVMe (OS+Games)
    2TB WD SN850 PCIe4.0 NVMe (Games)
    512GB Crucial MX100 (Storage)
    Corsair RM750x White (CableMod ModMesh Pro cables)
    Fractal Define 7 White TG
    Corsair H150i Elite Capellix AIO (with white LCD upgrade kit)
    Corsair QL140 x 4, QL120 x 3, Commander Core, Commander Pro, Node Core, Node Pro, custom-made LED strips & light ring.
    Not shown: Corsair K70 Mk.2 SE, Logitech G502 Hero SE (hopefully soon to be G502 X Plus Wireless white), 3x LG 27UL500, Vive Pro + Index controllers, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech Z906 + tactile transducer setup.

Bonus video of hardware-mode GIF (runs when iCUE isn't active)
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2022-04-27 at 11:57 AM.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by afatgoat View Post
    i7-920 oc'd to 3.7ghz (watercooled)
    asus p6t deluxe v2 mobo
    asus nvidia 470 SLI (watercooled)
    Corsair 850w psu
    6GB Kingston DDR3-1333
    80gb Intel SSD
    1.8 TB WD Caviar Black
    700gb garbage drive
    Watercooled components are through a BlackIce SR1 360 rad/dd liang ddc 12v 18w pump
    G15 Keyboard
    Cyborg Rat7 Mouse
    Logitech x540 Speakers
    I would love to do the same.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account

Cool Post your gaming setup!

My Living Room - PS5, Xbox Series X, Apple TV 4K, LG C1, LG Soundbar, Eero Wifi System

My new MacBook Pro

Not exactly my gaming rig, but it absolutely obliterates both my i9 gaming pc and my 'old' i9 mbp.

CPU: M1 Max, 10 core cpu and 32 core gpu
    Memory: 32gb
    ssd: 2 tb

After just a few days I can't imagine any pro-user using anything else. It's ridiculous how fast this thing is.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2022-05-14 at 06:37 AM.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

7+ Year Old Account
    How well does it play WoW?
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    How well does it play WoW?
    I don't play wow, but I imagine quite well.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    After just a few days I can't imagine any pro-user using anything else. It's ridiculous how fast this thing is.
    Can it run Windows?
    My ex has a Macbook. Hated the damn thing because it wouldn't recognize a simple external HDD that any normal Windows machine recognized as soon as I plugged it in.
    Took me an hour to find a solution and it had something to do with security. Pissed me off as I had a deadline to deliver my motorsport photos and I wasted an hour. MacOS is trash. Why would a pro use it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I sold my old PC and though I'll live with a laptop for the rest of the summer.
    Didn't last. I can't live with a computer that I can't customize and overclock and do whatever I want the way I want. So I decided to build a new desktop PC.

Specs:
    12600k @ 5.2GHz all p-core (e-core 4.1GHz)
    Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5-5600 C36 (Oced to 6200MHz C36)
    MSI Spatium M480 2TB
    Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Formula
    Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic EVO Snow White
    10x Lian Li SL120 fans
    3x NZXT Aer 2 RGB fans
    NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO
    be quiet! Dark Power PRO 12 1200W

No GPU as I'm waiting on next-gen, but you bet it's going to be white :-)
    Also, that 12600k is going to get replaced with 13th gen i9 when it comes out. I think. The new 12th gen are insanely fast. In Cinebench R23, I'm getting almost 2000 single core and over 19000 multi core scores.
    The above config is getting 40-50 fps in Stormwind on 4k and visuals set to 4 (shadows to low). On integrated Intel 770 GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I don't play wow, but I imagine quite well.
    Lmao, your gaming setup is shit. You gonna stream using xbox or nvidia services?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Lmao, your gaming setup is shit. You gonna stream using xbox or nvidia services?
    The M1 macbooks are pretty decent at gaming, why'd he need to stream his games?

Quote Originally Posted by Lodreh View Post
    Cool, we shop at the same place!

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2022-07-27 at 03:39 PM.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Struggling with cable management. And wallpapers

Current iRacing setup. Working on a VR room for the upcoming 4090!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates