Quote Originally Posted by Hmmster View Post
    Heh, I consume a ridicilous amount of sugar from several sources, and I now weigh 45kilos.
    (That's like, 15 kilos in two years, yay for me!)
    Also, Dr. pepper tastes like crap, yeah, I said it, tastes HORRIBLE.
    But I know what subjectivity is and I respect the fact that you like the drink, and if I was in charge, I'd continue to get them made.

Also, since this is now a chatting thread, does anyone know when Dx12 would come out, so I can stop being paranoid that it launches the day after I would buy a new graphics card? (It will, I swear it will! >: )
    DX12, I've seen nothing about yet. DX11 hasn't had a major punch in the market yet, ie, games are only adding it as an afterthought. Like 3d in the cinema.

But I weigh 63kg now. (Because I managed to go up 4kg \o/ ).

You is tiny. I actually need to go the opposite weightwise. Not having had a job for 7 months so far, and not riding my bike uphill to get to said job, has made me a bit big again.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    DX12, I've seen nothing about yet. DX11 hasn't had a major punch in the market yet, ie, games are only adding it as an afterthought. Like 3d in the cinema.

But I weigh 63kg now. (Because I managed to go up 4kg \o/ ).
    I weigh... 72kg. ._.
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    U just jelly of my Rainbow Ice Tea, it's better than anythign else.
    I just jelly over your Rainbow Ice Tea Can I has some?
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I weigh... 72kg. ._.
    Well, you're a north American. Imagine if you lived just south of the border, then? +15kg right there.

What I do dislike though, is that stores and whatnot make us a sub-American culture, almost everything is imported American products these days. McDonalds? Tastes like crap compared to our native chains, but people still go there. Oreos? Ew.
    Worst thing is, the more we get here, the more I want what hasn't come here yet.
    As I did with twinkies(?), until a friend went over there and brought two home. It tastes... ordinary? ._. Stupid american tv-shows.

Well, you're a north American. Imagine if you lived just south of the border, then? +15kg right there.

What I do dislike though, is that stores and whatnot make us a sub-American culture, almost everything is imported American products these days. McDonalds? Tastes like crap compared to our native chains, but people still go there. Oreos? Ew.
    Worst thing is, the more we get here, the more I want what hasn't come here yet.
    As I did with twinkies(?), until a friend went over there and brought two home. It tastes... ordinary? ._. Stupid american tv-shows.
    Ahhh, but those twinkies will survive a nuclear holocaust! (Just a rumor btw, don't test it, might be bad for your health)

And McDonalds IS crap compared to "good" fast food places here. In-n-out to name one. I personally like WEndys and Jack in the Box, but In-n-Out is just mmm. Greasy as crap though.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Pepper is AMAZING.

I don't understand the haters.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

People have different likes and dislikes. No problems there, until they try to mock you for liking it, or saying you drink prune juice.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to Dr. Pepper, I drink an unhealthy amount. In regards to weight, I sit around all day and weigh about 59.1 kg so >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    oh boy computer nerds posting weights!

I weigh like 260 LBs and am 6'2". ;p

WOULD YOU LIKE MY SSN too?
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    oh boy computer nerds posting weights!

I weigh like 260 LBs and am 6'2". ;p

WOULD YOU LIKE MY SSN too?
    *Squeal* Please!

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Well, you're a north American.
    *cries in corner*
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Ahhh, but those twinkies will survive a nuclear holocaust! (Just a rumor btw, don't test it, might be bad for your health)

And McDonalds IS crap compared to "good" fast food places here. In-n-out to name one. I personally like WEndys and Jack in the Box, but In-n-Out is just mmm. Greasy as crap though.
    ! Now, where did I put that hydrogen-bomb..? True story, everyone outside the US have weapons of mass-destruction.
    Wendy's, I've actually heard about, of the three. You're welcome to send me samples by mail.

Dr. Pepper is AMAZING.

I don't understand the haters.
    Different culinary-culture; Your tastebuds are used to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    In regards to Dr. Pepper, I drink an unhealthy amount. In regards to weight, I sit around all day and weigh about 59.1 kg so >.<
    Wait until you leave puberty and gets well into your 20s. Things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    *cries in corner*
    /soothe. Snickers?
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have honestly lowered my intake of soda..... now it's more beer/coffee+creamer and sugar. (Budget Folger's coffee sucks.)

To keep this computer related - I should use my HAF X case with everything in it as a weight lifting thing. ;P Should lose weight quick enough. XD
    "A flower.

I play on a Mac. So pro.

! Now, where did I put that hydrogen-bomb..? True story, everyone outside the US have weapons of mass-destruction.
    Wendy's, I've actually heard about, of the three. You're welcome to send me samples by mail.

Different culinary-culture; Your tastebuds are used to them.

Wait until you leave puberty and gets well into your 20s. Things change.

/soothe. Snickers?
    In-n-outs the one you have to try for *real* american fast food. There's a few other places here and there that make food about the same way, but In-n-out is just very well known. I've shipped to Norway before, so it would be bleah by the time it got to you.

Deleted
    Yeah I have honestly lowered my intake of soda..... now it's more beer/coffee+creamer and sugar. (Budget Folger's coffee sucks.)

To keep this computer related - I should use my HAF X case with everything in it as a weight lifting thing. ;P Should lose weight quick enough. XD
    I nowadays just drink coffee during school, about 3 cups/day, but since my sleeping shedule already gets fucked up by... nothing at all, I don't wanna get more caffeine during the summers. (it's now 5.30AM. =F)
    And that's...barely computer related.

Using oneself as weight is much more efficient. Esp if you weigh a lot. (not saying you do, too lazy to do maths)

Just the other day, I walked home from the city. It was only 40 kilometres or so, but it was quite tiresome to do in the heat. (24.86 miles by American numbers)
    My muscles ached lovely afterwards.<3
    &nbsp;

Try doing it with mine >.> ugh

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 02:32 AM ----------

I nowadays just drink coffee during school, about 3 cups/day, but since my sleeping shedule already gets fucked up by... nothing at all, I don't wanna get more caffeine during the summers. (it's now 5.30AM. =F)
    And that's...barely computer related.
    Caffeine = Computer related, easy

Deleted
    Using oneself as weight is much more efficient. Esp if you weigh a lot. (not saying you do, too lazy to do maths)

Just the other day, I walked home from the city. It was only 40 kilometres or so, but it was quite tiresome to do in the heat. (24.86 miles by American numbers)
    My muscles ached lovely afterwards.<3
    Never understood that "aching lovely" feeling, but then again, I sit around doing nothing all day, so if I actually do something, the pain is.. painful, like REAL pain.
    You people with your non-painy pain. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Try doing it with mine >.> ugh
    I have a hard time carrying my own case, and that barely weighs anything >: