10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I just bought a Brooks Laich home jersey!
    No idea what you guys are going on about, I'm watching MLG, and that's what everyone around the world should be doing. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    No idea what you guys are going on about, I'm watching MLG, and that's what everyone around the world should be doing. <3
    Washington Capitals-player. Plays C, iirc, originally. But since the two Swedes in Caps are better, he's a winger.
    &nbsp;

.-. Don't hold yourself in such low regard. I'll take you on Jerry Springer.
    I don't. It's an honest description. I'm not ashamed of it, but it is what it is. Balding even though i'm not 30 yet. Two large wrinkles on my forehead(no idea where those came from, had them as a kid even), and not exactly in shape, although that varies depending on how far I ride to work.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    I don't. It's an honest description. I'm not ashamed of it, but it is what it is. Balding even though i'm not 30 yet. Two large wrinkles on my forehead(no idea where those came from, had them as a kid even), and not exactly in shape, although that varies depending on how far I ride to work.
    It's disgusting that you attempt to compare yourself to false airbrushed models.

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Still sounds more attractive than Megan Fox *shudders* (I hope you don't take it as an insult.)

Also, bad genes doesn't make you a bad person. :3 There's always people who are clever enough to look past looks.
    For instance, I wish I could get <-- Neil Patrick Harris, and not only for his looks.
    &nbsp;

It's disgusting that you attempt to compare yourself to false airbrushed models.
    And it's puzzling that you think I am. When I said model, I wasn't talking about models in a magazine or such. More like when you use it for the term "model citizen"

Such as my personality is different than most. I tend to be hermitish. Among other things.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    Washington Capitals-player. Plays C, iirc, originally. But since the two Swedes in Caps are better, he's a winger.
    He can flex between both wings and centre I believe. Boudreau usually compliments him on being the hardest working player in the roster. As for Backstrom... he may be better but he's been getting really lazy, especially last season...
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Since everyone has been talking about it...

With the information listed in my sig, and a standard 500gb western dig blue HDD

processor : 7.1
    ram : 7.5
    graphics : 7.6
    Gaming graphics : 7.6
    HDD 5.9 >_>

Also : anyone have any advice, using MSI Afterburner, on the best way to OC that GTX 460 a little bit more? Not wanting to push it really far just want to bump it up a little bit. What the most important speed to up, and to what speed would be considered a "moderate oc"?
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2011-07-30 at 03:57 AM.

i5 2500k, 2x4gb 2000mhz corsair ram, msi GTX 560Ti O/C, in my thermaltake black chaser case

He can flex between both wings and centre I believe. Boudreau usually compliments him on being the hardest working player in the roster. As for Backstrom... he may be better but he's been getting really lazy, especially last season...
    I don't get where that comes from. He's quite good defensively as well. But just not always interested.
    As for his playmaking skills, they're awesome.
    &nbsp;

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I don't get where that comes from. He's quite good defensively as well. But just not always interested.
    As for his playmaking skills, they're awesome.
    Yeah, I agree. I love Backstrom... but I have to say Laich is my favourite Cap.

Also, I decided against going to the game against the Canes, instead I will be seeing them face the Red Wings. Figured it would be nice to see Lidstrom play before he retires.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Thought I'd post mine here!

Intel i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    nVidia 460GTX
    128GB 6GB/s SSD
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 - 1TB
    Coolermaster Silenco 550

Razer Megalodon Headset
    Razar Arctosa Keyboard
    Roccat Kova Mouse

I also have a creative 7.1 speaker system but that's in it's box upstairs.
    *High5* another lefty ^_^!

Still sounds more attractive than Megan Fox *shudders* (I hope you don't take it as an insult.)

Also, bad genes doesn't make you a bad person. :3 There's always people who are clever enough to look past looks.
    For instance, I wish I could get <-- Neil Patrick Harris, and not only for his looks.
    Hate to break it to you if you didn't know, but he's gay :<

Yeah, I agree. I love Backstrom... but I have to say Laich is my favourite Cap.

Also, I decided against going to the game against the Canes, instead I will be seeing them face the Red Wings. Figured it would be nice to see Lidstrom play before he retires.
    You and Swedes, huh? :P
    But yea, it might be me being Swedish talking, but Lidström's got to be one of the top5-defensemen to ever play the game. Especially as he just outsmarts everyone. And just steals the puck. At that age, even!

Film the game, I wanna see it.

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post

*High5* another lefty ^_^!

Hate to break it to you if you didn't know, but he's gay :<
    I'm a leftie as well! o/
    I play as a rightie though.

I know. Still eye-candy. That's where the me wishing I could get him plays in.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    What I do dislike though, is that stores and whatnot make us a sub-American culture, almost everything is imported American products these days. McDonalds? Tastes like crap compared to our native chains, but people still go there. Oreos? Ew.
    Worst thing is, the more we get here, the more I want what hasn't come here yet.
    As I did with twinkies(?), until a friend went over there and brought two home. It tastes... ordinary? ._. Stupid american tv-shows.
    the funny thing is that everything in america is made in china

even funnier is that all the mexican grocery stores in the city i live in are owned by koreans, and the local e-mart (asian food import) is owned by a guy from eastern europe

Deleted

I'm a leftie as well! o/
    I play as a rightie though.

I know. Still eye-candy. That's where the me wishing I could get him plays in.
    *high5toyoutoo!*
    why are you keeping your inner leftie bottled inside?!
    And yeah, I can understand what you mean, even from a straight guy's perspective he's pretty cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh hey, awesome:

Guess it's time for a new water loop, i think this time i'll run a twin loop, and add another rad

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTF@ the past 2 or 3 hours of this thread?! O_O

Yes, Fuzzykins, we do need a general off-topic chat thread for those of us regs here in the computer forum. :P We can all post pics of ourselves and just chat off-topic but keep it in our own little forum sector. :>
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    *high5toyoutoo!*
    why are you keeping your inner leftie bottled inside?!
    And yeah, I can understand what you mean, even from a straight guy's perspective he's pretty cute.
    Because when you go to school or when you share computer with the rest of the family, and they have an ergonomical mouse for righties, you kind of have to learn. :P

That, and I've seen no MX518 for lefties. Speaking of which, I need to bunker up with MX518s, so that I will never be without.
    &nbsp;

Intel E6300 wolfdale overclocked to 3.36 gigs/sec
    Nvidia 8800gts
    4 gigs of ram
    70gig ssd
    terabyte drive
    250gig drive
    Logitec g-15 keyboard
    Logitec G-9x mouse(up to 5700 dpi which is nice for a large screen, usually run at 3200dpi though)
    Some cool looking x-clio case, made from steel, so its sturdy too
    250mm front turbine intake fan(mostly cools hard drives) 360mm side intake fan, 200mm top exhaust fan, 120mm rear exhaust fan

Fuck yeah I still play my n64.
    Last edited by Pocketzest; 2011-07-30 at 05:17 AM.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.