The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    hehe, I can't imagine this will be too much of a problem. ;p
    It won't with the amount of raddage I have for each loop, 3x120mm with Push/pull 2200RPM Yate's and a 2x92mm with push pull 2600RPM Yate's for the CPU loop, for the GPU loop I have a 3x120mm with push/pull 2200RPM Yate's and a 2x120mm with push/pull 2200RPM Yates. All fans in the case are speed adjustable so it is generally silent, really silent.. I love the silence.

But yeah, I have spent so much time on this build that for now it will be really nice to just leave it be for a while, and enjoy actually using it!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidor View Post
    But yeah, I have spent so much time on this build that for now it will be really nice to just leave it be for a while, and enjoy actually using it!
    Definitely know how you feel man! You not only spend tons of time building it, but then you have to get everything in the OS setup right (depending on how much you care), optimization, everything, make sure it is totally stable, get the cooling going good, and finally it's just nice to sit back and go, ah, it's done.

(.... until the next best thing comes along!) lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad we could help out! Your build DEFINITELY looks like one that has been influenced by all of us and our cumulative votes for best parts for money and such, the CNPS9700 CPU cooler was also the first one I intended to get but Micro Center was out or something, so they cut me a break on the 9900, you should be happy, great coolers! Your rig is close to an imitation of mine. :P Though I'd prefer to have your MoBo and HDD. Looking forward to pictures! Oh yeah and which 560 Ti did you go with?
    The GPU is a PNY GeForce GTX 560TI. I actually bought it about a year ago to replace the original in a prebuilt that died and am salvaging it.
    newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133377
    Should be simular if not same (don't have box next to me while at work)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    (.... until the next best thing comes along!) lol
    Yeah, I really want to try out a pair of 7970's with waterblocks on them now. Sadly I don't have the cash for it, I would have to be filthy rich to justify spending that amount after just finishing the build. Mine is lovely at the moment anyways, I'm fine, for now
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

15+ Year Old Account
    It won't with the amount of raddage I have for each loop, 3x120mm with Push/pull 2200RPM Yate's and a 2x92mm with push pull 2600RPM Yate's for the CPU loop, for the GPU loop I have a 3x120mm with push/pull 2200RPM Yate's and a 2x120mm with push/pull 2200RPM Yates. All fans in the case are speed adjustable so it is generally silent, really silent.. I love the silence.

That's some overkill radiators right there You'd been fine with just that GPU loop alone. On the other hand, suppose it doesn't matter with a case like that. We want pictures though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    That's some overkill radiators right there You'd been fine with just that GPU loop alone. On the other hand, suppose it doesn't matter with a case like that. We want pictures though!
    Same here, I'd love to see those loops and how it looks in that monster of a case!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just looked up the Lian Li 343B..... holy crap.

BOX!!!
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    And a box is what you need for 1k radiator space

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah seriously! O_O I really want to see pictures of the finished product now that I realize which case he has, plus that many radiators compares to even the greatest of this here forum, Synthaxx, Cyanotical, and even perhaps Ispano. O_o
    "A flower.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why thanks, taking some pics then. Ispano and the lads have systems way better than mine, but cooling wise I might be just below them ^^ Thanks for the praise anyways, will see what I can do about the pictures.

Got a lot done to my rig from the last time I had posted it. On monday I'll be adding an ASUS 5.1 sound card with a headphone amp, and 2 sound activated cold cathodes to it as well, one blue and one green (thinkin of swaping out the ram for some blue or green ones and ditching the red front fan). But the spec's as it stands are as follows.

• Cooler Master HAF X case. Slightly modded, I removed the side panel fan, and cut a new window because I wanted to see my GPUs
    • ASUS P8P67 Pro LGA 1155
    • Intel i5 2500k clocked to 4.5ghz
    • Cooler Master V8 CPU cooler
    • Two GTX 560 Ti with MSI Twin Frozer II coolers running
    • Two sticks of 4GB G.Skill ram 1600
    • Corsair 850w PSU
    • ASUS DVD drive
    • WD 500gb HDD
    • WD 360gb HDD
    • Logitech Z506 5.1 speakers
    • Three AOC e2343Fk monitors
    • Razer Naga
    • Razer Anansi
    • Razer Nostromo
    • Razer Carcharias

Full size images are quite large. I apologize that one of them is sideways, forgot to switch it when I uploaded.

Last edited by Alan1187; 2012-01-13 at 11:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the PSU is not gold "rated" but yeah it's colored gold. :P Nice to see a HAF X with that type of side-panel, while I like it, I know how much the side-panel fan can help and I like it. Also since that side of my case faces quite clearly away from me I don't really have a point to do that anymore. (did at one time!)

The triple monitor setup is gorgeous.

Which sound card specifically are you getting? You should also get an SSD. ^_<
    "A flower.

Well the PSU is not gold "rated" but yeah it's colored gold. :P Nice to see a HAF X with that type of side-panel, while I like it, I know how much the side-panel fan can help and I like it. Also since that side of my case faces quite clearly away from me I don't really have a point to do that anymore. (did at one time!)

The triple monitor setup is gorgeous.

Which sound card specifically are you getting? You should also get an SSD. ^_<
    I'm still waiting for SSDs to drop in price >_< Although I may just force myself into getting one anyways because I reallllly want one lol.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829132020 just an entry level sound card, but I'm not a big audio buff. The only reason I'm even buying it is due to having a gift card chilling in my inbox for 50$. Maybe if I like how this sounds, I'll give it to my girlfriend and then purchase a more expensive one.

And you're right. My PSU is just 80 plus, gold was on the brain for some reason, not sure why.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here are some pics:

This is what I have for now, I am not entirely pleased with the pinkish hue it has gotten, but I will take it down and get some better clear tubing at a later date. Hope you enjoy my beauty.

The CPU Loop: The pump/res/rad combo is mounted of the back and the hosing is inserted through one of the 80mm fanholes, it goes back into the back compartment to the 2x92mm rad and then to the CPU Block and back to the pump/res/rad combo.

The GPU Loop: The reservoir goes straight down to the pump(don't worry I will attach it with brackets later, broke them and have some new ones on the way), from the pump it goes to the 3x120 RAD, and then from that into the blocks which are in series, then it goes up to the 2x120 rad and then back to the res.

I had a lot of fun building this, and I will have lots more fun with it later.

10+ Year Old Account
    wooo old school PCI interface sound card! :P

I'm amazed that one has a headphone amp and yet this one doesn't... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...Tpk=xonar%20dx

Grrr. But anyways, I don't think you'd see too stellar of an increase on sound quality, unless you have some pretty high quality headphones to hear it. Idk, let us know!

As for SSDs, their prices have really been dropping quite significantly lately, you should be able to get one for a pretty decent price!

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 11:29 PM ----------

<Holy hell lots of awesome pictures!!!>
    To be honest, the only thing *not* awesome about those pictures... is that they're hosted on imageshack! :P Great to see some quality pictures of a really awesome computer in here again!
    "A flower.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was the first place I found when looking for somewhere to host them, it was a quick solution. But thanks a lot! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure! Keep us updated if you add or change anything. ;p
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks good ^^. I'm loving that reservoir with the red coolant and turbulence, looks just awesome. Although I'm not a big fan of large cases it would surely be awesome for the sake of sheer joy to build something in that :>.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc
    To be honest, the only thing *not* awesome about those pictures... is that they're hosted on imageshack! :P Great to see some quality pictures of a really awesome computer in here again!
    Hey! I won 2 iphones and was invited to atleast 5 poker games with hot girls during my stay

10+ Year Old Account
    Well what they didn't tell ya Ghazh is the poker games are all with your lifetime's investments and whatever money you happen to have atm, and the girls.... better not get into that. Sooooo off-topic!

Here we go:

More to come soon.
    "A flower.

not as good as some in this thread but still enough for me