Antec Nine Hundred Case
    Antec High Current Gamer 620W Power Supply HCG-620
    ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    Intel Core i5 2500K
    G.Skill Sniper F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
    MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II OC 1GB
    Seagate Barracuda 500GB ST500DM002
    LG CH12LS28 12X BD-R Blu-ray DVD Combo Drive

Would love people's opinion on this. Had it up and running for about 2 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranastus View Post
    Seagate Barracuda 500GB ST500DM002

Would love people's opinion on this. Had it up and running for about 2 weeks now.
    The only thing I would have changed is the Seagate drive, but that may be personal opinion more than empirical evidence, I just consider them "budget" drives compared to Western Digital Caviar Blacks (or even Blues) and Samsung Spinpoints.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-03-05 at 01:22 PM.

The "non-green" ones are 7200 RPM and come with a decent cache-size. Odds are that any difference is going to be quite vague.

just put mine together tonight, pics to come if people want them I guess
    I7 2600k
    ASrock extreme 3 gen 3
    16gb G.skill ripjawz 1600 mhz (bit much but ram is cheap so I figured why not)
    Gigabyte radeon 7950's
    850w corsair AXAU psu
    Noctua nh-d14
    Thermaltake level 10 GT black
    Western Digital Caviar black 1tb
    Crucial m4 128gb ssd

Do you have more than one HD 7950 in your build?
    And yes, do give pics! Although at a glance it sounds like your computer is a lot like the one I had mere month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Do you have more than one HD 7950 in your build?
    And yes, do give pics! Although at a glance it sounds like your computer is a lot like the one I had mere month ago.
    yup, two of them =]

Hope they work, and sorry for the crappy iphone camera >.<
    Last edited by Aired; 2012-03-06 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Thumbnails!

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    yup, two of them =]

Here is a link to the album.
    http://imgur.com/a/MTojP#0

Not sure how to post thumbnails soz!
    That's a pretty sexy setup. Very nice!

Deleted
    Not sure how to post thumbnails soz!
    It's super simple! Either select "thumbnail" from the imgur menu or simply add a "L", "M" or "S" at the end of the image name, like so:

Original: [img]http://i.imgur.com/nFNbB.jpg[/img]
    Large thumb: [img]http://i.imgur.com/nFNbBL.jpg[/img]

Will look like this:

Ty marest, edited my previous post ^.^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trasan View Post
    Nidor, Interesting to see someone else using a Lian Li PC343B case, was beginning to think I was the only one that actually bought one
    Although mine looks abit different thanks to the limitless possibilities of reconstruction of the case
    It is a very sturdy case and I don't see many of them around, I really want to redo the whole case though. Tear it apart, mount a horizontal motherboard tray, create a custom backplate, paint it all and maybe mod the roof to fit a MO-RA3 radiator. Sadly these things are all in my dreams and budget/time restrainsts tie me down. I would love to do it to it one day though. Since PC items generally follow standards it will most likely be a very good case in the future too.
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

I should stop reading this thread, it make me sad of my own computer which is a Ti calculator when compared to the ones I've seen on here XD

Well, I'm going to address something to do with your future rig instead.
    a. GTX 570 ti? I think you mean the GTX 560 ti 442, or the GTX 570.
    b. HX Pro? I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist. Did you mean HX 750?
    c. WD Caviar Blue? Now I feel a lil' case of blues.
    d. Are you set on the NZXT Phantom? NZXT recently released the Switch 810 as well.

Well, I'm going to address something to do with your future rig instead.
    a. GTX 570 ti? I think you mean the GTX 560 ti 442, or the GTX 570.
    b. HX Pro? I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist. Did you mean HX 750?
    c. WD Caviar Blue? Now I feel a lil' case of blues.
    d. Are you set on the NZXT Phantom? NZXT recently released the Switch 810 as well.
    Yes those were a accident. I used to have it at 560ti and forgot to remove the little "ti" on the end. The power supply is supposed to be Corsiar HX750 XD And yes.. I am set on this case I belive. I have yet to look at the new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    yup, two of them =]

Hope they work, and sorry for the crappy iphone camera >.<
    May I ask you how the GT level 10's feels is?
    I've been looking at it for some time
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    May I ask you how the GT level 10's feels is?
    I've been looking at it for some time
    The feel? It's an all around good case. My only "serious" gripe is the lack of rad space, but rad space is rare in most cases. -.-

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aired, I would assume the 7950's you are using are the Windforce models? If so, how are the fans for noise? When I upgrade I want to get one or two of those cards and am unsure what the noise rating is like compared to cards like the Twin Frozr MSI cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    The feel? It's an all around good case. My only "serious" gripe is the lack of rad space, but rad space is rare in most cases. -.-
    Is there any other minor annoyances with it? I get easily annoyed with small things when it comes to computers xD
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Is there any other minor annoyances with it? I get easily annoyed with small things when it comes to computers xD
    I can't remember them well right now to be fair.

But I'll try,
    a. The fan controller has a high and low setting. Why it has it is beyond me, since turning it to high doesn't really do anything but light up the LEDs and add some noise. Le fans are not able to cool any better just with that step up in my experience. (It's already excellent to begin with.)
    b. Inconsistent color schemes are annoying, but at least blue and red works well together. But I to this day have no idea what the red accents on the top and front are for. Just aesthetic?
    c. Backpanel has a tiny bit too much flex, so the panel can often not quite fit right. Fixed by... actually, I don't recall how I sorted that out in the end. At first I struggled by using third limb and shit.
    d. Default LED color is blue, and if fans are ever off you must manually set fan color back to your desired color.
    e. Removing the bottom fan filter is annoying, as it is incredibly long and thusly requires your machine be a distance from the wall...

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about to build this for my friend's 12/13 year old sister. I like how quickly she wanted the Enforcer, after looking at tons of other cases.

CM Storm Enforcer
    i5-2400
    Asus P8Z68-V LX
    Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB)
    Galaxy GTX 560
    My old Corsair TX 650 watt V1 PSU
    her old 500GB HDD is going to be backed up and then reformatted and hopefully my old 7 Home Premium 64 bit install will work for this.

She is upgrading from...

HP Pavilion a6547c PC

AMD Athlon X2 5000
    4GB RAM
    Vista Home Premium
    NVidia GeForce 6150 SE onboard graphics
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account