10+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking the cleanup, Deltrus! Though I recall you planning to replace your mobo with a more enthusiastic one, whatever happened to that? ;o

Your desk is a lot tidier than mine is Deltrus :/ How is life on a single monitor treating you?

Deleted
    Deltrus, I'm impressed. Your desk almost looks acceptable now.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I'm liking the cleanup, Deltrus! Though I recall you planning to replace your mobo with a more enthusiastic one, whatever happened to that? ;o
    When I get the money, perhaps. Atm, I just don't really have the funds, and for now this motherboard is being acceptable. I have a very stable CPU OC, my RAM is running great, everything is fine except for some kinks with my GPU. So it's a matter of waiting, I guess.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I worked hard. :P Somehow Marest, I feel I will never get my desk perfect enough for you. ;p

I do like the single monitor though, especially since it fits perfectly with my studio monitors about 6" to either side of it. Looks very clean and slick.

Wonder what separate dimension you use for your legs tho.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's more space than you may think - I do however have horrid posture.... soooo if that helps explain anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you follow this:

I've been sitting like that ever since I started gaming, despite parents/teachers/etc yelling at me to sit straight.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    As long as you follow this:

I've been sitting like that ever since I started gaming, despite parents/teachers/etc yelling at me to sit straight.
    Never seen this before, but when gaming, I tend to sit in the 3rd position lol. It is just more comfortable. Specially since I look DOWN at my monitor when sitting straight lol

It puts less pressure on your spine (i think that's it in english). The important thing is to note that while at a 135 degrees, he still has his back straight, meaning, having the 135 degree position with a chair that won't recline like that is also bad =p (makes an arc and applies more pressure on certain points).

But that's off topic =p, new monitor (benq xl2420t) pics incoming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I heard about BenQ's new 120hz hero that is supposedly challenging (and beating) Asus's VG236H. It's been interesting to see the steps in 120hz. I still have my Samsung 2233RZ, the first-generation 120hz legend.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-06-11 at 05:57 AM.

Just got a new, acceptable looking desk. Thought I'd show my full set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a beautiful desk and you've really put it to good use, love the TV + ps3 and interesting how you've placed your PC so it's behind you when you're gaming. You really got me thinking about re-locating my PC further away from myself so I hear the noise less

The FX-6100 was an...interesting choice....but hey, atleast Switch 810 kicks ass. What GPU you running?

It looks like a cool desk. But me with OCD here, would you really sit like I'm guessing you are, based on the keyboard placement? Wouldn't that make you touch the side of the desk? I'd have to be having equal pressure on both sides if I was going to touch anything for that long, so I'd just rotate that 3-4°.
    That's a beautiful desk and you've really put it to good use, love the TV + ps3 and interesting how you've placed your PC so it's behind you when you're gaming. You really got me thinking about re-locating my PC further away from myself so I hear the noise less
    What's that?
    EDIT-
    The FX-6100 was an...interesting choice....but hey, atleast Switch 810 kicks ass. What GPU you running?
    Nothing wrong with the FX-6100. He's running the GTX 560 Ti.
    I discerned this from clicking his sig. :P

I'd have to be having equal pressure on both sides if I was going to touch anything for that long, so I'd just rotate that 3-4°.
    You're crazy man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't having the huge TV next to you, annoy you when playing? O_o
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial

My rig is a transplanted and severely upgraded CyberpowerPC. In fact, the only piece that is still from CP is the 6100. When I bought it I had little knowledge of computers and what I was doing, so I saw "6 CORE PROCESSOR!" and I was like... Sign me up! I never thought I'd get so enthusiastic about my build til I started upgrading, now I regret not building one from scratch and also some of the parts I've purchased. For instance the M5A97 mobo or the 560ti (just a month or so before the 680 came out), wish I'd have saved my money and boughten higher quality pieces. In the very near future I'll be picking up a 2500k and a Sabertooth Z77, and I'm debating grabbing a 670, or just waiting for the 700 series.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT
    It looks like a cool desk. But me with OCD here, would you really sit like I'm guessing you are, based on the keyboard placement? Wouldn't that make you touch the side of the desk? I'd have to be having equal pressure on both sides if I was going to touch anything for that long, so I'd just rotate that 3-4°
    I sit somewhat offset, with my left forearm resting on the desk. I actually drive trucks for a living so it actually feels kind of natural.

Quote Originally Posted by inux94
    Doesn't having the huge TV next to you, annoy you when playing? O_o
    I thought it might when I first set it up and was contemplating it, but it really doesn't. Its hard to really watch a movie or a sporting event while actually doing anything on the computer because of how close it is, but I generally just listen anyway.

Deleted
    I'm almost done with my build just missing out on some Peripherals that haven't shipped yet and some cable sleeves next month.

The specs!

CPU: I5-3570k not overclocked yet due to some bug in the bios or setting i can't quite yet wrap my head around.
    GPU: MSI TwinFrozer II 560 TI
    PSU: Corsair AX 850
    Mobo: MSI Z77A-GD65
    RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x4 gigs
    SSD: Corsair force 3 120 GB
    HDD: Seagate 2 TB
    CPU cooler: Corsair H100
    Case: Corsair graphite 600T white

The Peripherals that i ordered is:

Corsair K90
    Corsair M90
    Corsair Vengeance 2000 headset

I'm going to sleeve all the cables myself and atm it's going to be from MDPC since it's the best i've been able to find and they look very nice! I haven't decided on the color but i'm thinking half blue half black, not quite sure.

And i would like to thank this forum because some of you guys are just great!

Oh ye and this is what i came from 9 months ago http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ighlight=azome

Even with the LEDs, that is darned sexy.
    Kudos. And nice colourmatching and cablework. How did you like working in the case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking very nice Azoome

I'm guessing you're going to SLI the 560ti's at some point? (with the PSU that got chosen)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    I love it! one of the biggest selling points was the opening mechanics just love how quick I can get into it and the looks of the overall case is great! only problem i have with it is that there isn't enough room to put a push-pull on the H100, something i can live with but i would have been nice. And about the cable work, well lets just say that it's great to look though the window but on the back it another story.

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 04:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Looking very nice Azoome

I'm guessing you're going to SLI the 560ti's at some point? (with the PSU that got chosen)
    Nah, got a pretty nice deal on the case/PSU that's why, thinking about upgrading it to a 670 at some point or just wait it out till the 700 (or what ever it's going to be named) series comes out.
    Last edited by mmocad6adc97cd; 2012-06-12 at 02:23 AM.