Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-11-29 at 02:33 PM.

using christmas presents early....wish I could do that....well I could probably get my new gpu for like 2 hours just to test it...then I would have to take it back out
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

Haha! The fun has been doubled!

Switch or Phantom?

I really want to use a Sabertooth next time, god they clean things up so much

Quote Originally Posted by googz View Post
    Switch or Phantom?

I really want to use a Sabertooth next time, god they clean things up so much
    Switch 810. System is obviously not finished though, so that is going to take some more time. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Switch 810. System is obviously not finished though, so that is going to take some more time. :P
    we'll be deciding on a broadwell board by the time you finish :P

I got out of the elaborate gaming setups in my younger days. Was a lot of fun though. Now I just use a 15" MacBook Pro to play the few games I still play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    we'll be deciding on a broadwell board by the time you finish :P
    Isn't that a little optimistic of you?

Do you have the radiator on the top? Quite nice case, which I'm planning to get it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Do you have the radiator on the top? Quite nice case, which I'm planning to get it as well.
    Bottom mounted rad visible right near the front of the case.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    I think you're missing just a couple tubes there :P Just kidding, looks nice so far though. And +1 for the switch 810, have it myself.

There's a 360 radiator in the roof, yes.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Switch 810 or Corsair 650D that will be what I decided on for my next build or I could just stay with my Bitfenix XL.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Switch 810 or Corsair 650D that will be what I decided on for my next build or I could just stay with my Bitfenix XL.
    Depends on what you want to do with the system, if you're going for watercooling the Switch 810 would be the better choice. The 650D is a very solid case tho, 810 is mostly plastic.
    Playing since 2007.

There's a 360 radiator in the roof, yes.
    Hmm.. If you just mount the radiator below the roof and attach 3 fans under the radiator and in the roof you can mount an additional 3 fans?

Hmm.. If you just mount the radiator below the roof and attach 3 fans under the radiator and in the roof you can mount an additional 3 fans?
    I could, yes, but I have no plans of doing so. I'm more than comfortable with just push configs on both sets. I will be mounting 120s in the front as intakes though, partially for the look up front and for the positive air pressure.

I could, yes, but I have no plans of doing so. I'm more than comfortable with just push configs on both sets. I will be mounting 120s in the front as intakes though, partially for the look up front and for the positive air pressure.
    Ah okay

Just one more question. The rubber things on the nzxt 810 for cable management are they from decent quality? My phantom's are flipping easily out and they're hard to put them back in place >.<

I just upgraded most of my PC again, specs are in my signature.
    I just hope I don't get buyer regrets, alot of people said just go with the 2011 3930k because 1155 is a dead socket, but I'm hoping the 3770k will do me even after the 2011 socket is no more. I mean I just use this build for gaming and web browsing, will try and post photos soon.
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

CPU is not what's holding back gaming except in rare cases. i7 3770K is likely better for gaming with two graphics cards or less anyway, compared to LGA2011. As resolutions will move toward 4K, GPUs are what will be the struggling parts. We're not quite there yet, though.
    &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by Seiz View Post
    I just upgraded most of my PC again, specs are in my signature.
    I just hope I don't get buyer regrets, alot of people said just go with the 2011 3930k because 1155 is a dead socket, but I'm hoping the 3770k will do me even after the 2011 socket is no more. I mean I just use this build for gaming and web browsing, will try and post photos soon.
    Then why did you go with an I7?