Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Two 3GB 7970s.... not bad not bad! They doing well?
    Sorry, i havent had time the past days to check the forum / make a response.
    Yes and no, in certain games (mostly indie-games) ive had a few problems with fps spikes. But in most of the cases, Yes.

And along, more pictures of the setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice sticker placement ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice setup Vinzet. I one day want to have a 3 monitor system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash773 View Post
    Nice setup Vinzet. I one day want to have a 3 monitor system.
    I count 4.

On that notion, i have one of those samsung screens from the early days with the same monitor stand. Do they still wobble like mad when you shake the table?
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2013-01-27 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    I count 4.

On that notion, i have one of those samsung screens from the early days with the same monitor stand. Do they still wobble like mad when you shake the table?
    Depends on what you personally think is wobble like mad is, they wobble abit yes. But i have a pretty sturdy table so ;p

Deleted
    I count 4.

My Syncmaster T260 wobbles like crazy (Not on my desk, but when I was at a LAN the table wasn't as sturdy as my desk)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    My Syncmaster T260 wobbles like crazy (Not on my desk, but when I was at a LAN the table wasn't as sturdy as my desk)
    Yeah, i've got a T220 as secondary monitor hehe.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so i dropped some coin today and made myself a new desk, got a new mini fridge and another monitor

http://i.imgur.com/Ja4YrXA.jpg

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice looking setup! Looks just a tad bit cramped, but such is life when you have a lot of peripherals!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Nice looking setup! Looks just a tad bit cramped, but such is life when you have a lot of peripherals!
    Yep! haha still better than the old setup though! loving this quite a bit more Although if I could have gotten legs 2 inches taller the desk would be 75" not 56"

10+ Year Old Account
    I count 4.

Yeah I count 3 monitors and 1 TV. And I said I one day hope to have a 3 monitor system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is a bit strange haha, my set up is pretty similar to Vinzet, atleast the monitors look similar but mine are a bit smaller.
    First time ive build my own computer and i was a complete noob when i started but i love it so far, such a massive difference from my old pc which was a 5 year old prebuilt budget pc originally bought for uni work and barely played wow on poor settings.
    Specs:
    Case: Nzxt phantom
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V
    cpu: i5-3570k overclocked to 4.5
    gpu: Gigabyte 7970 3gb (x2)
    psu: Corsair tx850
    ssd: Samsung 840 250gb
    hdd: Seagate Baracude 1tb.
    ram: 8gb
    Monitors: 3x Samsung S24B300HL and a Samsung 40" tv opposite my bed which you cant see.
    Thanks to lots of guys/girls on this forum, browsing these for the past few months really helped me learn the basics, still a lot to learn though.
    Also thanks to Chaud for his setup of the month lists, they were a great base to start with.
    Eyefinity is great, though ive yet to find a game that works perfectly straight away :P. I use the tv for watching films/anime/playing games when i want to lay in bed. Originally had a projector on that white wall but hurt my neck too much haha.

Pics

Hope the images arent huge, not used imgur before.
    Last edited by hiragana; 2013-01-28 at 10:01 AM.

Are those 3 different pictures on your screens or just the TN panels warping the colors?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    [.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JBjXZf5l.jpg[/IMG]
    [.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9X1RQMel.jpg[/IMG]
    [.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5dzFAXyl.jpg[/IMG]
    [.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tZCbgKvl.jpg[/IMG]
    [.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pdYS6TLl.jpg[/IMG]

Hope the images arent huge, not used imgur before.
    Nice. But the case in between your legs seems uncomfy? Perhaps that's just me but i like to stretch my legs and lay down in the back of my seat chilling it out sometimes.. and that wouldnt work like that

Added my new case and cooler in to my build

From pics there is a h100, but changed this to a h100i day after the pic was taken

enjoy - sorry for picture quality "iphone"

http://i.imgur.com/8w35zXn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dxtx7WF.jpg
    Last edited by Uncutshadow; 2013-01-28 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thumbnails guys, please :S

Should be thumbnail links on the same side as the full links if you use imgur.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    gigabyte 7970 x2? U CRAZY
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Are those 3 different pictures on your screens or just the TN panels warping the colors?
    Nah its skyrim eyefinity, the colours all look the same from the angle i sit at but whenever i have friends round they always ask my why my monitors are different colours haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Nice. But the case in between your legs seems uncomfy? Perhaps that's just me but i like to stretch my legs and lay down in the back of my seat chilling it out sometimes.. and that wouldnt work like that
    Yeah i fucked up , i originally intended to have it on my right but for some reason i decided to get miniDP-VGA adaptors rather than hdmi, so when i come to buying some longer VGA cables they dont support 1920x1080p , only the short ones ive got do. hence why its there. Still the desk goes pretty far back so its not like my knees are bashing it when im sat up, just cant stretch out haha.

Edit: Woop 10000th post, i kinda feel bad since im not that active on this part of the forums haha.
    Last edited by hiragana; 2013-01-28 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Nah its skyrim eyefinity, the colours all look the same from the angle i sit at but whenever i have friends round they always ask my why my monitors are different colours haha.
    Yeah so it is the TN panels then. Shame.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    gigabyte 7970 x2? U CRAZY
    Why not, Eyefinity with 3 screens takes a lot of processing power.

side-note: we've broken the 10,000 post mark