Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Nope, they took the worst aspects of the Logitch G13 and put them into the Orbweaver. Unless you have giant hands you can not reach all 4 rows of keys with out moving your hand. With your hand in a natural position your fingers will rest in the "WASD" position with your middle finger on the center button of the second row. In order to reach the 1st/top row of keys you have to move hand or unnaturally stretch your fingers to reach them. Especially the 01 or 05 keys.

They also took away the d-pad/joy-stick combo and made it just a joy-stick. On the Nostromo you can remove the joy-stick and just use the d-pad as extra single press buttons. So it works for keybinds like any other key on the device does. Trying to use it as a joy-stick is almost impossible to be that precise with your thumb. You can never use it to replace your mouse.

The G13 suffers from exactly those same problems. The Orbweaver is beyond pointless.

Edit:
    They get credit for just one thing, they removed the useless wheel and just gave you a normal button.
    Last edited by Organoth; 2013-02-03 at 01:04 AM.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Nope, they took the worst aspects of the Logitch G13 and put them into the Orbweaver. Unless you have giant hands you can not reach all 4 rows of keys with out moving your hand. With your hand in a natural position your fingers will rest in the "WASD" position with your middle finger on the center button of the second row. In order to reach the 1st/top row of keys you have to move hand or unnaturally stretch your fingers to reach them. Especially the 01 or 05 keys.

They also took away the d-pad/joy-stick combo and made it just a joy-stick. On the Nostromo you can remove the joy-stick and just use the d-pad as extra single press buttons. So it works for keybinds like any other key on the device does. Trying to use it as a joy-stick is almost impossible to be that precise with your thumb. You can never use it to replace your mouse.

The G13 suffers from exactly those same problems. The Orbweaver is beyond pointless.

Edit:
    They get credit for just one thing, they removed the useless wheel and just gave you a normal button.
    I use the joystick on my G13 to move my toon in WoW and I've been doing so for 4 years of HC rading and PvP, haven't had a single issue with precision.

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    I use the joystick on my G13 to move my toon in WoW and I've been doing so for 4 years of HC rading and PvP, haven't had a single issue with precision.
    That is because WoW does not requiring aiming of any kind. You either click or tab target and that's it. Go play an FPS, especially trying to snipe in a FPS, with that jokestick. Even attempting to use that jokestick will only further complicate things when trying to reach your top row of buttons because of how you have to stretch your hand to reach them.

Compared with having the regular d-pad on my Nostromo the Orbweaver would only give me 2 total extra keybinds, but at the same time 5 of those total keys are in a position that makes them impractical to use.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is because WoW does not requiring aiming of any kind. You either click or tab target and that's it. Go play an FPS, especially trying to snipe in a FPS, with that jokestick. Even attempting to use that jokestick will only further complicate things when trying to reach your top row of buttons because of how you have to stretch your hand to reach them.

Compared with having the regular d-pad on my Nostromo the Orbweaver would only give me 2 total extra keybinds, but at the same time 5 of those total keys are in a position that makes them impractical to use.
    Hey man, just wanted to remind you that not everyone has the same size hands.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted

I usually don't respond to things like this, but really man?
    Define "stretching"

Besides, who in their right mind would use the joystick to snipe with, that's just asking for trouble. It's made to run with. Bind WASD to the right directions of the joystick and you're fine.
    Last edited by mmocf3173aaef6; 2013-02-04 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    New stuff, Headphones are Bose AE2 and the SSD picture should be self explanatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was lacking @ M4 128GB? Memory size?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    What was lacking @ M4 128GB? Memory size?
    capacity and since I was getting a new one I figured I might as well get one of the best out there. The M4 is/was perfect I just needed more space, haven't decided what I'll do with it yet. We'll see when I get back home to EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    capacity and since I was getting a new one I figured I might as well get one of the best out there. The M4 is/was perfect I just needed more space, haven't decided what I'll do with it yet. We'll see when I get back home to EU.
    Keep it in there? Unless of course you can use it for another pc :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Keep it in there? Unless of course you can use it for another pc :P
    Well yeah, I have a few options, perhaps I'll donate the drive for a good cause

Well yeah, I have a few options, perhaps I'll donate the drive for a good cause
    Like my quiet HTPC?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since I can't figure out what is going on with my GPU's, I am going to RMA them both, sell the replacements and get a 7950.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

you now have the fastest ssd on the market, grats
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    you now have the fastest ssd on the market, grats
    Only if you exclude PCI-E based drives it is.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Only if you exclude PCI-E based drives it is.
    this exist? nice
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherQc View Post
    this exist? nice
    Yes there are a few models, OCZ has the Revodrive which can be up to 4 times as fast as a normal SATA based SSD.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Yes there are a few models, OCZ has the Revodrive which can be up to 4 times as fast as a normal SATA based SSD.
    But the price tag on that thing.... ouch!

10+ Year Old Account
    detri, u have a asus 670 dcii TOP? where did u get it?
    Milk was a bad choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by detri View Post
    But the price tag on that thing.... ouch!
    chump change cost and piss poor performance compared to what is out there

10+ Year Old Account
    1500 dollars for that? gimme a break
    Milk was a bad choice.