Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    wtf is that case?
    cm elite 310

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Garrett View Post
    cm elite 310
    no it's the 311
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-01 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Garrett View Post
    cm elite 310

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 09:52 PM ----------

no it's the 311 u dumbs*&
    While Im not offended by use of obscene language I do find random use and overuse to be tasteless when in the presence of children. While not even myself can I always control my mouth or hands I still would only use it to convey something so far the 2 posts I've seen a littered like a Jersey Shore chick wrote them, young children do frequent these forums and so do their parents can ya at least act civilized?

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    WTF is that case?
    It's an ATX case w/ a tiny little motherboard!

10+ Year Old Account
    He got an infraction for swearing at himself, wow

The 90's called, they want their case back.... /turning off humor

But seriously, that case is like a classic! I haven't seen one of those in years.

Deleted
    Drunken ...what camera do you use? I gotta say them pics look crystal clear m8.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Floating SSDs are the best SSDs. Honestly. I've posted it before... but I just love this picture:
    No velcro or anything, cables are holding it in place. XD
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post20248990

Update since ^ post

Took you guy advice and velco'd my SSD down, I dunno why I didn't think about that NO MORE FLOATING SSD's! sorry Deltrus
    I went to microcenter just to by some small nick nacks and stuff and end up getting an h50 cooler and corsair vengeance 1866 memory, They had a ridiculous sale I couldn't pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Drunken ...what camera do you use? I gotta say them pics look crystal clear m8.
    Over the time I've posted pictures here, my cameras have been an iPhone 3GS, a Galaxy SII, an old Nikon D40 I resurrected and more recently a D3100.

The first and foremost thing you need to take pictures is patience. I almost always make sure that my shots got the focus right before taking it, and check the result afterwards, taking new shots until I get it right.

I must say your pictures are really good. Gonna have my GF take shots of the Define Mini, my rig and my Node 304 living room gaming box with her 550D.

Found my water-bottle (red tinted) gave a nice red sheen.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2013-03-02 at 10:37 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nireyo you failed me!

There's honestly no benefit anyone gets from securing an SSD down. So long as the SSD is, essentially, comfy, it'll be fine, but it can be dangling for all the SSD manufacturers care. That's why you can literally fit 100 in your case, if you wanted. Because they don't need to all be bolted down etc etc.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Yeah, you can even play basketball with an SSD and it still work.

I now picture just someone taping together a seemingly endless tower of SSDs together...

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I now picture just someone taping together a seemingly endless tower of SSDs together...
    http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/09/2...rcomputer-fun/ Just add some tape.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Those people weren't even trying. >.> Look at that mess!

Those people weren't even trying. >.> Look at that mess!
    In the end they put in in a CD tower or something :P
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

My rig:

Case: Cooler Master HAF X
    Motherboard: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3
    RAM: G.Skill F3-12800CL9-4GBSR x2
    CPU: Intel core i5 2500k sandy bridge
    Heat Sink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Fan controller: NZXT SENTRY 2
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670
    Power Supply: Coba Nitrox 750W
    SSD: Intel 520 Series 120 GB
    HDD:SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB

HeadSet: Razer Carcharias
    Keyboard: Logitech media keyboard 600
    Mouse: Razer Deathander 3500dpi
    Mouse-pad: Razer Goliathus
    Last edited by Ecoblaster; 2013-03-03 at 03:15 AM.

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

Found my water-bottle (red tinted) gave a nice red sheen.
    My wife (photography for a living) just peered over my shoulder as I looked at your photo and said "Nice boca". No clue what it means, but I'm sure it translates into nice photo!

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    My wife (photography for a living) just peered over my shoulder as I looked at your photo and said "Nice boca". No clue what it means, but I'm sure it translates into nice photo!
    Bokeh - its when you use a camera to capture focus of close objects and lose the focus of objects behind or in front of the focus target. His photo has the front of the graphics card focused, and all the motherboard components out of focus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Bokeh - its when you use a camera to capture focus of close objects and lose the focus of objects behind or in front of the focus target. His photo has the front of the graphics card focused, and all the motherboard components out of focus.
    And I still maintain that having everything in focus is a lot easier on the eyes :S
    When I look at a photo of PC hardware I automatically try to take in everything even if the photo tries to make me focus on the main object...and when I look at the non-focused parts my eyes desperately try to bring it into focus (but it's a photo, so it can't) and I say "blurrrrgh" out loud

(Just my opinion as someone who doesn't even know the front end of a camera from the back end, keep those awesome pics coming :P)

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoblaster View Post
    My rig:
    <snip>
    Oh lookie, a HAF-X owner. I bet it's quieter than Deltrus's HAF-X :P
    Nice build, neat cables. That PSU cable-cover-thingy really makes things look nicer.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-03-03 at 08:24 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Everything is quieter than Deltrus's HAF-X