Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidor View Post
    This is a bad idea, water takes the path of least resistance and if you did it like this one loop would have great flow while the other would not. Nothing personal here, just what I've learnt over the years

On another note, finally got the 780Ti that I had to RMA back! Yay fun fun fun

Its a closed loop with pump, why would one have significantly greater resistance from the other?
    /high five for new card going in

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Etc.
    The front radiator can't be rotated. Its current configuration allowed me to install it "natively", ie didn't have to do more than strip the threads so the M3 screws could come through without being a bum about it. I can rotate the 360, but I'm not sure if that helps.

Etc.
    I don't have any angle fittings at the time. I'm still sort of planning it before I order in more stuff basically.

Not going to rotate the CPU block, because the badge would be upside down. That's a pretty big do-not-want for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Etc.
    GPUs -> CPU -> Rad is identical in use to GPU -> Rad -> CPU as far as performance goes. z.z If I misunderstand your question then please do clarify.

And I'm not flipping the CPU block upside down. I despise the notion of installing it upside down lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    GPUs -> CPU -> Rad is identical in use to GPU -> Rad -> CPU as far as performance goes. z.z If I misunderstand your question then please do clarify

I meant 2 loops just sharing the pump.

|------cpu----top rad-----|
    T> ----- Res/pump ----- <T
    |----gpu-gpu--bot rad-----|

Even if I could, and it would honestly be a difficult thing to get right, it would still be either a minimal effect or detriment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need more parts. Want to show you guys.

NA - Dominiko#1777(BN) Dominiko#5315 (D)

15+ Year Old Account
    The front radiator can't be rotated. Its current configuration allowed me to install it "natively", ie didn't have to do more than strip the threads so the M3 screws could come through without being a bum about it.
    Gonna be a bitch to bleed. Why not just make new holes, I'm sure you're familiar with a drill?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome, Drunken, can't wait to see the final product!

mercs123, fantastic!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    I meant 2 loops just sharing the pump.

|------cpu----top rad-----|
    T> ----- Res/pump ----- <T
    |----gpu-gpu--bot rad-----|
    The CPU loop will probably have significantly less resistance than the GPU loops, thus the aforementioned scenario will occur. Only thing you can run parallell are GPU blocks, seeing as they are identical and will have the same resistance.

I got the 780Ti's under water now, they idle at a lovely 26-27 celcius and not seen them go above 37 under load. 1245MHz

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have any angle fittings at the time. I'm still sort of planning it before I order in more stuff basically.

Not going to rotate the CPU block, because the badge would be upside down. That's a pretty big do-not-want for me.
    Techbay.no have some good rotaries and fittings, since you're Norwegian too I didnt know if you knew about this site

I see your point about the CPU block, getting some angle and rotary fittings will definitively help out your plumbing in this build. You could do what I said without flipping the CPU easy with some rotaries.

Pump/Res - CPU - 360Rad - GPU's - 240Rad and then back home to the res
    Last edited by Nidor; 2014-02-27 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

Techbay.no
    Aside from the res/D5-top all of the watercooling came from there. Those rads are their rebranded rads. Mostly because Paypal was a bitch and wouldn't let me order from any other site out there.

But as said, I'm mostly just waiting to see what the plan is before ordering. I need to be a tad careful about the money right now, and I'm happy to be patient and waiting before doing this.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    But as said, I'm mostly just waiting to see what the plan is before ordering. I need to be a tad careful about the money right now, and I'm happy to be patient and waiting before doing this.
    That's normally the best way to do it, however it is quite hard to rein oneself I'll give your build a proper lookover and work with angle fittings in mind and PM you my ideas ^^
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn skillet! Enjoy!
    Let us know how fast it is.
    "A flower.

Deleted
    That's with RAM caching (RAPID mode) turned on, I wouldn't run this daily. For everyday use, gaming etc. there really isn't much of to be gained, looks good on a benchmark though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    780Ti loveliness!

Imgur to all of my albums here

10+ Year Old Account
    780Ti loveliness!

Imgur to all of my albums here
    Whoa, you got one of the giant rads?! I didn't know people still used them, much. Do you think it really makes a difference?
    "A flower.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Whoa, you got one of the giant rads?! I didn't know people still used them, much. Do you think it really makes a difference?
    I've had this thing for ages. And yes it does make a huge difference, noise wise I can turn all the fans down to an inaudible RPM and it still cools very very very well. This rad has been hiding in the first pictures I posted a few pages back ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough and good point! Looking forward to seeing your full complete setup once you're finished!

I take it you won't keep it open to the elements. :P
    "A flower.

wtb your old vid cards? /cry. Still stuck in 2011 with my 560Ti
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

10+ Year Old Account
    That thing could probably cool passively...surface area galore!
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    That thing could probably cool passively...surface area galore!
    I played Crysis2 for about 2 hours without realising the fans weren't running once, only noticed it when I looked at the temp monitors

Turned the fans on full and man that was a heatwave that came out of that Radiator!

10+ Year Old Account
    Decommissioned server! Woohoo! What server?
    Genjuros EU! I spent about 1.5 years there, from half way through vanilla to the beginning of TBC, moved to Outland, then to Azjol Nerub in WotLK where I reside now.

Quote Originally Posted by thekillermg View Post
    Totally just realized the WoW server sitting at the top. How much did that cost?
    It was around £90 back then, must be years I've owned it now. 6 or so at a guess?
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K