Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Bloated with stuff imo.

Is that a fan under the table......?
    It is. I generally use it when playing Elite: Dangerous VR for longer periods, or when playing with a controller (it can be angled up). It's quite nice having airflow over your hands when using a controller.

As for "bloated", I understand some want a very clean and minimal space for gaming or work. I have a gaming desk for playing games. If necessary, I can clear the main part of the desk easily (keyboard can be stood vertically, HOTAS has been modified to use removable cables, Switch has its dock).
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    It is. I generally use it when playing Elite: Dangerous VR for longer periods, or when playing with a controller (it can be angled up). It's quite nice having airflow over your hands when using a controller.
    I wonder what that does with farts and ballsweat. A marriage killer for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I wonder what that does with farts and ballsweat. A marriage killer for sure.
    The initial idea was to ward off Betty Swollocks, after all (and it does that admirably). I have trained myself rigorously not to fart while using it. Or at least, not to breathe in right after.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Almost ready to start my Water cooling project. Most of the fittings are ordered and the rest plus accessories will be ordered next month and im thinking about going Acryl instead of PETG for the looks and Acryl also last longer without getting any deforms.

GPU block is under it's way after being ship to the wrong place by watercool and then send back to them so they could then hopefully send it to the right place this time.

Im really looking forward to try this and hope the result will be perfect

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

So thats my first custom water loop. I started with PETG tubes and no bending. I prefer the fittings even its a bit more expensive. Next thing i wanted to do was some opaque tubing. And im kinda crazy so i wanted glass opaque tubes... it took some time to find some source where to get them, but finally i got them. I was so happy because the tubes looked so awesome. Then i started to try and put a fitting on the tube... the glass tube shattered. Well thats because the glass tubes come with some tolerance and the fittings have to be tight because of being leakproofe and useless shit like that. So yeah, now i have some wonderful, length adjusted opaque glass tubes sitting here and i cant use them. So i moved back on using the PETG tubes.
    Now im looking for opaque PETG tubes!

Last edited by Zerp616; 2020-01-02 at 08:07 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    THats a really sweet custom loop hopefully your ram doesnt fail !

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Since things have been moved around and updated (added receiver, Wharfedales, and consoles).

(Click to embiggen).
    Christ, what a mess. How can you properly function in such clutter?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    THats a really sweet custom loop hopefully your ram doesnt fail !
    ... why would his RAM fail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    ... why would his RAM fail?
    ... i did not say it would, it just looks like it would be a pain to swap out if it did.

Case PCS P209 RGB MID TOWER CASE
    Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™ i5 Six Core Processor i5-9600K (3.7 GHz) 9 MB Cache
    Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - RGB Ready
    Memory (RAM) 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)
    Graphics Card 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER - HDMI, DP - VR Ready!
    1st Storage Drive 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
    1st M.2 SSD Drive 256GB Intel® H10 NVMe SSD + 16GB Intel® Optane™ (upto 1450MB/sR | 650MB/sW)
    Monitor 2x Samsung Curved 24"

Above is my newest rig which incoming in the new coming week and I cannot wait for!

Below is current setup and will be used for when travelling etc:

Acer Nitro Laptop

Processor - Intel® Core™ i5-8300H Processor
    RAM - 8 GB DDR4 (2133 MHz)
    Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 4 GB GDDR5
    Storage 1TB HDD and 256GB M.2 SSD
    Keyboard Logitech G213
    Mouse Razer naga trinity
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Stinger

CPU Ryzen 7 1700
    RAM 16GB 3200mhz g.skill
    CPU corsair 550watt
    GPU R7 265 2 gb

I will also follow your setup guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeekyflaps View Post
    Case PCS P209 RGB MID TOWER CASE
    Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™ i5 Six Core Processor i5-9600K (3.7 GHz) 9 MB Cache
    Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - RGB Ready
    Memory (RAM) 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)
    Graphics Card 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER - HDMI, DP - VR Ready!
    1st Storage Drive 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
    1st M.2 SSD Drive 256GB Intel® H10 NVMe SSD + 16GB Intel® Optane™ (upto 1450MB/sR | 650MB/sW)
    Monitor 2x Samsung Curved 24"
    Keyboard Logitech G213
    Mouse Razer naga trinity
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Stinger

Above is my newest rig which incoming in the new coming week and I cannot wait for!
    Overview:

Inside Picture:

Above is pictures of the setup itself

Finally upgraded the guts of my machine;

System was a X99 5820K with 16gb 2133 mhz ram

Now its a X570 Rog - F board with a AMD 3600 with 16gb 3600 mhz ram

Yeah this is actually an upgrade even though the cpu is a temp measure until I see the 8 or more core threads in the 4000 series.

Actually impressed how more snappy this system is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine. Starts with a side view (case window on) then shows the whole room.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Here's mine. Starts with a side view (case window on) then shows the whole room.

+ 10 points for G1 Optimus Prime.

The office itself isn't my cup of tea; that said, I'm not a fan of fancy lights.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost got all the stuff for my water project now, so i just get started in Easter. But holy shit this shit is expensive as hell, so it took a little longer then i had expected, but i din't want to cheapen out on any thing.

The sexy Heatkiller GPU block

Leak tester

Mixed stuff. The last 6 Corsair fans and the Commander pro should come tomorrow. The Bending kit it from Bitspower and the price was only 25€ on Ebay. The Thermaltake kit i had bought first was 100€ for the same things. So that one went back and i got the Bitspower set insted

I still ned some more fittings/adapters and im waiting on a sensor and a Bitspower flow meter from Germany. I have no idea when the things from Germany will arrive from Germany because of Covid19, but hopefully before Easter
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Almost got all the stuff for my water project now, so i just get started in Easter. But holy shit this shit is expensive as hell, so it took a little longer then i had expected, but i din't want to cheapen out on any thing.
    Oh god yeah, it's so fucking expensive.
    I was at around 900 euro last I checked, and since then I ordered more fittings, another CPU block, and more tubing. So probably in the 1100 range at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Oh god yeah, it's so fucking expensive.
    I was at around 900 euro last I checked, and since then I ordered more fittings, another CPU block, and more tubing. So probably in the 1100 range at the moment.
    The fittings and adapter prices are killing me. 32€ just for a Bitspower valve and 7€ for normal fittings . It's insane how expensive those things are. Im at 1200€ and i will properly end up at about 1300€ with the last fittings and adapters(This is with the new fans and commander pro). I found a really cheap place for acrylic tubing, so im saving some money there.

I will properly end up having both fittings and adapters left over, but i don't want to be missing any when i start building and having to wait for new fittings and adapters. Better to be safe, then sorry

Ps.
    Are you running your fans bassed on the CPU/GPU temps or are you running the bassed on the water temps?
    I will run mine bassed on the water temps. Gonna hock 2 sensors up to the commander pro. 1 outlet and 1 inlet
    Last edited by pansertjald; 2020-03-27 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    The fittings and adapter prices are killing me. 32€ just for a Bitspower valve and 7€ for normal fittings . It's insane how expensive those things are. Im at 1200€ and i will properly end up at about 1300€ with the last fittings and adapters(This is with the new fans and commander pro). I found a really cheap place for acrylic tubing, so im saving some money there.

I will properly end up having both fittings and adapters left over, but i don't want to be missing any when i start building and having to wait for new fittings and adapters. Better to be safe, then sorry

Ps.
    Are you running your fans bassed on the CPU/GPU temps or are you running the bassed on the water temps?
    I will run mine bassed on the water temps. Gonna hock 2 sensors up to the commander pro. 1 outlet and 1 inlet
    Mine are running based on CPU temp. I didn't feel like hooking up sensors and it's been working quite well for me.