Deleted

Stonetalon or Northern STV?

Hey I am in a dilema of that I heard Stonetalon rocks and stv is nice and I loved stv in old world.

So where should i level?

your opinion please .

ps : I came from ashenvale

edit : Horde
    Last edited by mmoc1026fa9e2a; 2010-11-25 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Horde or Alliance? Horde : I've heard about awesome storylines in Stonetalon. Alliance : No idea m8

10+ Year Old Account
    If youre horde stonetalon would be the best. i just finished it and omg, i actually cried alittle inside
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    If youre horde stonetalon would be the best. i just finished it and omg, i actually cried alittle inside
    why'S that? cuz Garrosh asks someone if he is a murder and kills him 10 secs after? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    why'S that? cuz Garrosh asks someone if he is a murder and kills him 10 secs after? lol
    do it yourself and you'll see
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Deleted
    so Stonetalon has a good solid plot line through out? Could you point me towards the main plot questlines, because i tried to avoid sideline quests in ashenvale to avoid outleveling so i am hoping to do the same with greater ease
    Last edited by mmoc1026fa9e2a; 2010-11-25 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    so Stonetalon has a good solid plot line through out? Could you point me towards the main plot questlines, because i tried to avoid them in ashenvale to avoid outleveling so i am hoping to do the same with greater ease
    Whats the point in that? The main plot lines are awesome and the things that makes the game interesting. If you're lvling a new character thru a new world you should defenitely see the new story lines, other wise, whats the point? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjongen View Post
    Whats the point in that? The main plot lines are awesome and the things that makes the game interesting. If you're lvling a new character thru a new world you should defenitely see the new story lines, other wise, whats the point? :S
    I made a mistake i meant i tried to avoid side quests i updated my post edited