Weakened Soul glitch?

Is anyone else having issues with not being able to bubble after the weakened soul debuff falls off? Last night everything seemed ok.

ETA: It seems to be random. Sometimes I can bubble ok, other times I cannot.
    Last edited by missq; 2010-11-26 at 06:31 AM.

I have not had any issues so far.
    Glory to the Alliance!

Did you perhaps miss the "A more powerful spell is already active" message? This occurs when either someone else who has more SP than you bubbled the said person or if some ring/trinket procced for you, which temporarily grants a SP increase.

It seems that prot pallies using WoG on themselves gives a stronger shield than PW:S, and that the two are mutually exclusive for some reason

I just had it happen in while healing myself in Org. DA and grace were up, no other buffs or procs on myself. I'm getting a you can't do that yet message. I forgot to mention this happened in 5 mans and while sitting around healing myself. The tanks were taking damage and I was not able to bubble them at random times even though no debuff was on them.

I don't know, maybe I'm just off tonight if no one else seems to be having issues. Something seems not right to me though

Deleted
    Dont know about anyone else but the spell queueing system is pretty annoying, I have quite often not been about to cast something because of it, or the spell has been delayed - My MS is 39 stable and FPS runs at around 60 in a raid so I know its not that causing the prob.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parishealton View Post
    Dont know about anyone else but the spell queueing system is pretty annoying, I have quite often not been about to cast something because of it, or the spell has been delayed - My MS is 39 stable and FPS runs at around 60 in a raid so I know its not that causing the prob.
    im pretty sure you can turn it off. somewhere in interface i believe.. assuming you're talking about the lag tolerance thing that is

Quote Originally Posted by missq View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with not being able to bubble after the weakened soul debuff falls off? Last night everything seemed ok.

ETA: It seems to be random. Sometimes I can bubble ok, other times I cannot.
    If you had any type of proc that adds intel spirit or spell power it increased the amount of absorbtion your bubble has and you did not take enough damage for a new bubble to overwrite it. hence "A more powerful spell is already active." message.