Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy The Paladin View Post
    Does he just fly in random places? I dont know anyone that has seen him yet :S
    Yes, he randomly flies over a zone.
    Member of the Met Deathwing and Survived club.

I also have yet to see this or hear from anyone that it has happened to them
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Does anyone have a Screenshot of this? i have yet to see it.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

Quote Originally Posted by brakke View Post
    to bad it's random, i cba stanindg around afk in a zone hoping he passes over it
    I wish he would commit wanton destruction on a schedule so that it can be more convenient for me. He's so inconsiderate.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramix View Post
    OT: would also love to see Deathwing up close soon.
    He shows up in a quest chain in badlands.

And it's not "The Day Deathwing Came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he going to be hitting the new zones like uldum and hyjal etc?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.