Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Cataclysm Professions, Level Flow Map, Darkmoon Fortune, MMO Report

Cataclysm Professions Pages Update
    I'm still working on the final versions of a lot of the Cataclysm pages but I made a first pass on the seriously outdated professions pages and most of them should be fairly useful now!

Cataclysm Level Flow Map
    A lot of people are looking for an updated maps of the zone levels in Cataclysm/Patch 4.0.3a. Zeror posted his map on the forums a few months ago and apparently, this is what tons of you are looking for!

Darkmoon Fortune - 40% Rewards
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    Horde 40% Trove Opened

Amidst inner-turmoil and a struggle for power in the absence of Thrall’s wise leadership, the Horde have managed to claim a new reward. But these are dark days indeed. Deathwing has devastated the planet and its people. The Alliance has begun an assault on what is left of the Southern Barrens. Yet the Horde remain vigilant. Continue the fight for greater riches, brothers and sisters of the Horde!

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    40% Alliance Musical Gem Discovered

In the wake of utter devastation and an unprecedented assault by Garrosh’s barbaric Horde, the Alliance will surely prevail. Even in the absence of King Magni Bronzebeard, the leadership remains strong, wise, and capable of ending the Horde and Twilight’s Hammer threat. Honorable members of the Alliance, claim your latest reward and be prepared to fight for each new treasure!

The MMO Report
    Let's try to post The MMO Report on time this week!

Reminder - Curse is Hiring!
    We're still hiring a lot of people to work on MMO-Champion and the other Curse sites and I like the idea of recruiting more people who already know MMO-Champion. If you're awesome, join us.

Full Time Positions

Internships

no engineering mount makes me very, very sad

at least I hope they "fix" the mini hot rod to be a mount after all, because right now, as it's linkable in-game, it's something that obviously won't go live

Now.... we will flow.

Man, I can't wait for the Engineering stuff!!
    W00t first... page.

Music? I had hoped for some epic speech from Thrall.

Deleted
    Can't join you guys.. you are too far away!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    It won't let me post "I too wanted that map."

EDIT: I would have been the 3rd poster... Q

Horde's music sounds alot better, seems familliar though, where have I heard it from?

15+ Year Old Account
    GZ Rakker with the frontpage. Very nice map.

Deleted
    Hmmm any reason why the internship is local applicants only?

Horde music is from the track "LI Rescue", which plays during the Lost Isles as well as in the original announcement trailer. But I REALLY want to know where the Alliance music is from.

Deleted
    Nice map

Anyone know how to get the Cataclysm Deathwing login screen as an animated wallpaper?? Its just too imba!

Quote Originally Posted by lyk13 View Post
    Horde's music sounds alot better, seems familliar though, where have I heard it from?
    Aye - pretty sure I've heard that tune somewhere before in some film at 0:11 - 0:28 ... can't think of which though for the life of me atm.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2010-11-26 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Aye - pretty sure I've heard that tune somewhere before in some film at 0:11 - 0:28 ... can't think of which though for the life of me atm.
    Its from the first Cataclysm trailer. It plays when the Goblins are being introduced.

Deleted

Cool

inscription gonna be awesome!

Wow, 30 "primals/eternals" for 1 piece of cloth that is on a week CD? lol awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Wow, 30 "primals/eternals" for 1 piece of cloth that is on a week CD? lol awesome.
    They removed the concatenated versions of the primals in Cata.

So it's 30 motes actually. It corresponds to 30 "crystalized stuff" or 3 primals in WotLK. The sky is NOT falling

In addition, these things stack to 200, so nothing has changed really from the stacks of 20 for eternals in WotLK. Good change imo.