Resto Shaman massivly OP @ lvl 80?

I was just wondering is resto shaman the most op healer at level 80? I know level 80 dont matter anymore , i know ferals and frost mage smash face but its WSG weekend and im really only now realising the super massive overpowerness of resto shamans.

At one point there was a resto shaman with a flag in WSG (had top end gear and all ofc) and me a ret paladin and some random dps class could not kill it in under like 24 sec.

Now i know 3v1 healer should survive nukes but he easily lived through getting interrupted for 8 sec then stuned, while getting nuked by 3 people.

I was on my frost mage then so you know that the damage was huge, he had 1500 resilience (icelance 5k critts) but still 3 times he healed from 5-6k to full in literary 2 seconds or so, im okay with healers having and 'oh shit' OP instant heal now and then but not having it 2-3 times because its gamebreaking.

So pala stuns him, we got him to 25k or so , i CS heal we get him to 5k and BOOM he is full the second interrupt is over... only reason we managed to kill him in the end was that i managed to land my CS while he was only at 10k the second time, and still i had to deep freeze at the end of interrupt for him to go down...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoriaautmors View Post
    I was just wondering is resto shaman the most op healer at level 80? I know level 80 dont matter anymore , i know ferals and frost mage smash face but its WSG weekend and im really only now realising the super massive overpowerness of resto shamans.

At one point there was a resto shaman with a flag in WSG (had top end gear and all ofc) and me a ret paladin and some random dps class could not kill it in under like 24 sec.

Now i know 3v1 healer should survive nukes but he easily lived through getting interrupted for 8 sec then stuned, while getting nuked by 3 people.

I was on my frost mage then so you know that the damage was huge, he had 1500 resilience (icelance 5k critts) but still 3 times he healed from 5-6k to full in literary 2 seconds or so, im okay with healers having and 'oh shit' OP instant heal now and then but not having it 2-3 times because its gamebreaking.

So pala stuns him, we got him to 25k or so , i CS heal we get him to 5k and BOOM he is full the second interrupt is over... only reason we managed to kill him in the end was that i managed to land my CS while he was only at 10k the second time, and still i had to deep freeze at the end of interrupt for him to go down...
    Nope, they are not. Not in my experience at least.

Deleted
    The other guys were noobs probably. Resto shamans aren't really OP

One thing i wanted to add i know firsthand that frost mage is overpowered at level 80, but still if a mage a ret pala and another dps were on me i would die inside mages regular CS...

I can handle multiple DPS no problem, unless one is a mage and ^ yeah, one CS and i'm done.