Petition for Premade 5 man grp Cap.

Hai.

Im trying to find a petition. Blizzard nerf'd premades and does not make us able to do premades with more then 5. However i can't find this petition. Did any of you do ?

I belive you can still make premades? You just can't join random battleground with more than 5 people

Quote Originally Posted by Xhyre View Post
    I belive you can still make premades? You just can't join random battleground with more than 5 people
    This is BS i premade every weekend if im not working and that was the ONLY thing i did outside of arena and now there is no season so blizz just boned pvp me thinks :S

Why the heck do you have to do a random just to not feel boned by blizz?

Quote Originally Posted by Disastrophe View Post
    Why the heck do you have to do a random just to not feel boned by blizz?
    indeed

My guild has been doing 10-15 man pvp recently but now can't so it does kinda suck
    Last edited by brutnus; 2010-11-26 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Our guild does pvp together with anywhere from 2-15 people. Yea, in a raid with more than 5 we can't queue for Random BGs, but we just queue for 2 different specifics and do just fine. I'm confused about what problems people are running into.

Quote Originally Posted by Disastrophe View Post
    Our guild does pvp together with anywhere from 2-15 people. Yea, in a raid with more than 5 we can't queue for Random BGs, but we just queue for 2 different specifics and do just fine. I'm confused about what problems people are running into.
    Doesnt - you cant queue for premades anymore im trying tonight and we having to do 2 groups of 5 and pray to RNGod we end up together.

yeah this is really annoying. and i want to play premades So noone has found that petition yet ?

It's a good change imo. Come cata we will be able to do full premades anyways(rated bgs) this change just means full premades cant faceroll pug groups anymore. I'm sure most people have been on the reiciving end of the smackdown a premade will lay down on a pug group... making this change means the newcomers, unexperienced players wont have to get shat on the same maner leading to them not being turned off by pvping.