Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think out of all the replies to this thread, maybe only 3 or 4 posts actually attempted to answer the OP's question which was, "what does the alli get for being exalted?" Honestly I don't know what they get other than another faction to add to their achievement. Maybe they should make Gilneas required for the Diplomat title now. Sure people would be upset that they would need another home city faction to rep up, but if they really wanted to get that title then they would have had it already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    or delete Running Wild and give you that stupid pig-thing mount.
    NO!
    that is what most of us are afraid of, and why achievment whores are becoming pretty hated.
    if blizz remove it, then people who like RW will say blizz caved to the whiners again.
    if blizz add 2 more mounts, then horde players will say worgen get more mounts
    same if they remove 2 horde mounts.
    the only thing I could think of is to turn the goblin trikes into racials

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    Yes, in 3.3 the horde got the raptor from un'goro as a balance for the alliance having the tiger from winterspring. It took them 5 fucking years to balance that. I think now its time for the horde to have more mounts.
    So unbalancing it again is fair? That's a plain retarded comment

Deleted
    these "awesome" goblin mounts looks like shit when another race is driving it.

oh god not this again

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff View Post
    So unbalancing it again is fair? That's a plain retarded comment
    So you think they should have the same number of mounts on both side. And then the Alliance get just as many mounts, as well as an interesting and fun racial mount ability. Oh look, still not balanced, but it's imbalanced in your favor now, so that doesn't matter, right?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel View Post
    You must be kiding me ... You must be the 18245898 person to say that, could you have, per chance, looked before posting ? Right, no ...

So, for the billionth time, before 4.0.3a, alliance had two mounts MORE than Horde, now we're even, suck it up you don't have special worgen mounts but Horde hasn't any more tha you, now please, next time, surch before asking things that have been asnwered so many times
    LoL .. now have horde 2more mounts than alliance... just if you dont know blizzard has added skelektal horse to forsaken .. just because of balance numbers of mounts...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ahum..
    The achievement-whores don't even care, they already have their achievement and 1 mount isn't going to make the difference.
    The people that whine about it are things we like to call "trolls", people that complain about things that doesn't even effect them.

I will give you one life-lesson: Don't try to please everybody, it's impossible.
    agreed, that's why I try and please nobody at all :P
    it's also why it's a bad idea to give one faction a race exclusive mount, they should give tauren plainsrunning* back and remove 2 kodos, or make goblins mounts a racial

*I don't mean actual plainsrunning, god no, it was awful, but give them a sprint with a mounted aura

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel View Post
    You must be kiding me ... You must be the 18245898 person to say that, could you have, per chance, looked before posting ? Right, no ...

So, for the billionth time, before 4.0.3a, alliance had two mounts MORE than Horde, now we're even, suck it up you don't have special worgen mounts but Horde hasn't any more tha you, now please, next time, surch before asking things that have been asnwered so many times
    Ironic.

If you'd have checked, you'd find out that the Alliance had the same number of mounts available to them as the Horde. Now the Horde have more.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    So you think they should have the same number of mounts on both side. And then the Alliance get just as many mounts, as well as an interesting and fun racial mount ability. Oh look, still not balanced, but it's imbalanced in your favor now, so that doesn't matter, right?
    I really doubt people care about the exact number of mounts available; they are simply using that as leverage for their arguments. My guess is that people just want new toys. The current alliance races see horde getting new mounts, worgen getting an awesome looking racial, and -heck- even draenei paladin getting a new ride. The remaining (mount-focused) players are probably just bummed they don't have anything new to play around with for the next couple weeks.

Just make worgen ridable for the other alliance races.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Horde has one more mount, after 6 years of having less mounts.
    Is this really the biggest problem in the world?
    No, its not. It is still unfair on the Alliance not to have those mounts, and its unfair on the goblins to have their selection limited because of it.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Ironic.

If you'd have checked, you'd find out that the Alliance had the same number of mounts available to them as the Horde. Now the Horde have more.

EJL
    Ironic.

If you'd checked, you'd have found out that the Alliance had more mounts than the Horde from release all the way up until patch 3.2.

EJL

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    No, its not. It is still unfair on the Alliance not to have those mounts, and its unfair on the goblins to have their selection limited because of it.

EJL
    To make it fair, I assume you mean they should delete Running Wild and give Worgen two mounts?

Or do you mean you want the Alliance to have a unique Racial mount as well as having the same number of mounts available, which would be, once again, imbalanced, but in the Alliances favor. Again.

EJL
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-11-27 at 02:41 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

It amazes me that people are complaining about a LAND mount. No one will even use land mounts past level 60 anyways, except battle grounds. It's not like horde doesn't have any rep only factions. Tranquillen only gives you level 20 max items. Other then that its a free rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so, to all the people who are bitching about which faction had more mounts and blabbity blah... need I remind you all that prior to like... idk... 2.3 or so, many mounts had racial restrictions? seems to be a long-forgotten legend of the past these days. and fyi the un'goro raptor guy was in vanilla... just putting that out there, another time-lost legend.
    ok so I for one, don't really care about mounts, even if worgen had a racial mount since I can run like a freak by myself I will never ride one.
    but, in the great cosmic cycle of balancing and such things, the other alliance races deserve the chance to get the mounts. seems to me people also forgot that there are PVP mounts as well?
    and where the hell you people are getting your numbers about alliance having more mounts... the only case that comes to mind is the warhorse and charger, before horde could be paladins. but of course you leet d00ds aren't counting class mounts are you?
    ok so to make me happy (and possibly others idk), add a pvp mount, like a gilnean clydesdale or some modified horse that all alliance races can use.
    ....... OR......
    get exalted with gilneas, learn to run like a freak just like dem!1!!
    anyway not ranting, I love running wild, and look forward to be running wild as a spriest very soon.

(and yes, I do realize that the un'goro raptor dude was removed for a hideously long time, but do the alliance really need to pay for blizz's mistake?)
    ^^^ ya know... since they FIXED THAT?

peace, love, and crabs guys.
    Last edited by Zag; 2010-11-27 at 02:51 PM. Reason: I sawded a mistake :O
    "Screw beating around the bush, I'd much rather beat that bush directly."

Deleted
    You can get Goblin mount even as Alliance, all u have to do is kill Gamon, 13,37% drop chance gogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already got my blue dragonhawk, because i'm a good player. I look forward to the running wild ability. Other than that, I don't need a reward from them to get my rep up, mostly because i'm exalted everywhere else.

Lol Gotta love it the everyone complains when Blizzard has a cool idea for the Worgen race mount.

At first people are like "oh snap, gee wiz pops that looks swell", but when they notice to doesn't work on thier little gnome mage. You start hearing the snot rags and dairies being pulled out from underneath thier matress and complain.

I'm sorry but worgen having running wild is better then having some crap mount that they can share.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zag View Post
    ok so, to all the people who are bitching about which faction had more mounts and blabbity blah... need I remind you all that prior to like... idk... 2.3 or so, many mounts had racial restrictions? seems to be a long-forgotten legend of the past these days. and fyi the un'goro raptor guy was in vanilla... just putting that out there, another time-lost legend.
    ok so I for one, don't really care about mounts, even if worgen had a racial mount since I can run like a freak by myself I will never ride one.
    but, in the great cosmic cycle of balancing and such things, the other alliance races deserve the chance to get the mounts. seems to me people also forgot that there are PVP mounts as well? so that's another +1 to horde...
    and where the hell you people are getting your numbers about alliance having more mounts... the only case that comes to mind is the warhorse and charger, before horde could be paladins. but of course you leet d00ds aren't counting class mounts are you?
    ok so to make me happy (and possibly others idk), add a pvp mount, like a gilnean clydesdale or some modified horse that all alliance races can use.
    ....... OR......
    get exalted with gilneas, learn to run like a freak just like dem!1!!
    anyway not ranting, but you guys SERIOUSLY need to research before posting...

(and yes, I do realize that the un'goro raptor dude was removed for a hideously long time, but do the alliance really need to pay for blizz's mistake?)
    ^^^ ya know... since they FIXED THAT?

peace, love, and crabs guys.
    not saying anything to you specifically, but you did bring it up: goblins do NOT have a war mount recolour, there are only 2, normal and epic

Deleted
    Oh noes, the alliance had 2 more mounts (which were just recolored versions of other alliance mounts). The epic drama! We must fix this right now: don't give worgen any mounts. We can't have something not fucking mirrored! The horde QQ would flood the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Oh noes, the alliance had 2 more mounts (which were just recolored versions of other alliance mounts). The epic drama! We must fix this right now: don't give worgen any mounts. We can't have something not fucking mirrored! The horde QQ would flood the world!
    Yeah, it was already not mirrored for four years, and in that time the Horde didn't make ten topics about it a day whining like some other faction I could name currently are...