Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    They don't have Gilneas. The wolfs will send the monsters back into the caves where they'll rot for all eternity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    Right now, the Forsaken are merely trying to hold onto their Kingdom of Lordaeron. By whatever means they use to do it, I think that's why Tirion and the Argent Crusade aren't getting involved. It's a Horde vs. Alliance matter. Hearthglen is a part of Lordaeron, and there were absolutely no quests to go in there and mow it down for the Forsaken.

If Sylvanas raises fallen Alliance soldiers as Forsaken, that's war. When she starts using that on the Argent Crusade or non-Alliance peaceful humans, THEN it's time for the AC to flex their undead-slaying muscle. As it stands right now, they're staying out of it, as they should. It wasn't JUST the Argent Crusade and the Alliance, or JUST the Argent Crusade and the Horde fighting Arthas. It was all three, and after the war's over, the AC needs to rebuild and clense the Plaguelands of the remainder of the Scourge taint. Rightfully, they're staying out of it until innocents are threatened. You can say what the Forsaken is doing is wrong all you want, but it's war and war is hell.
    This. Like I said in a previous post, the Argent Crusade is more powerful than it was but, right now, it can't stand up to the Forsaken.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Can you prove this?
    Ever heard of the racial called cannibalize? Ever heard of foodvendors in the Undercity?
    I have arguments, you don't.
    you know why they have food vendors?
    beacause YOU are a PLAYER and needs FOOD to gain health.
    In LORE what this all is about i dont think such food vendors exist..

Learn to keep lore and ingame mechanics seperated...

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    This. Like I said in a previous post, the Argent Crusade is more powerful than it was but, right now, it can't stand up to the Forsaken.
    I'm pretty sure Tirion could take almost all of them with the Ashbringer, hell, he fought Arthas, and the Ashbringer being what it is.... yea

Deleted
    Think about it for a second.

What would happen, if a single SI:7 agent snook in and sabotaged the Forsakens main stock of plague barrels?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how to classify them in terms of power, before Cataclysm they were very much carried by plot armour- they had thin numbers and would've lost Lordaeron to the Alliance if the Alliance invaded, lore-wise. But they didn't, they fought off numerous enemies and even put forward an impressive force in Northrend. The true Forsaken were even able to keep their society above water after Putress and Varimathras went batshit.

It's different now though, with a massive new army and the "weaker" plague restrictions lifted (not that they don't use the strongest one), along with the Val'kyr they have a strong claim to being the strongest individual race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icefyre7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tirion could take almost all of them with the Ashbringer, hell, he fought Arthas, and the Ashbringer being what it is.... yea
    Not like Tirion needed three fucking armies (Horde+Aliance+Ashen Verdict) to carry his ass along to ICC... And I wonder how Ashbringer helps him against a green cloud that dissipates all flesh and bones :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Think about it for a second.

What would happen, if a single SI:7 agent snook in and sabotaged the Forsakens main stock of plague barrels?
    Then an equally powerful Forsaken ninja would go and assassinate chynn. Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefyre7 View Post
    Tirion sat in a block of ice while I (i.e. the heroes) fought Arthas. The only thing he did was break Frostmourne after we did all the dirty work. It's not the end-all, be-all weapon. Could he kill a bunch? Sure. All? Hardly.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Actually, that's not true. The humans got arcane magic and are strong at that, but arcane magic ain't the strongest thing there is. The most powerful magicians the humans have access too are warlocks, which is definately strong, but they're just the anti-thesis of a druid (one destroy all life until nothing is left, one create life to keep things from living), and then there's the shaman. A shaman might be weaker (reliant on the elements) than a warlock, but the shaman is certainly capable of being stronger than a mage (which is what the Alliance rely on). Both the Orcs and Night Elves and Tauren should have stronger magic than the Humans in terms of pure quality, humans just probably trumph them with quantity.

Only take one druid, shaman or a warlock to settle a war though, it takes far more than 1 mage. :S
    Apologies for my thread backtracking here, but I'd just like to point out that Queen Azshara, Medivh, Rhonin, and Kael'thas Sunstrider are all examples of mages. Druids, Shamans and Warlocks are powerful, but you're not giving mages anywhere near enough credit.