Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation our glyphs randomly being re-arranged

During a bilgewater rep farm in heroic halls of lighting i noticed my mirror images werent casting fire spells so then I checked my glyphs section and then noticed My glyphs have been re arranged after the patch . with mine the glyphs for my fire spec were swapped around
    This also happened to my guildies who were in the group at the time. they were also mages

glyph of deepfreeze was swapped with my frostfire glyph for example.

so have you been re arranged by the patch? now may be the the time to check!. if you have noticed your dps has been somehow lowered then the answer may be your glyphs.

they fixed our glyphs lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverkill View Post
    During a bilgewater rep farm in heroic halls of lighting i noticed my mirror images werent casting fire spells so then I checked my glyphs section and then noticed My glyphs have been re arranged after the patch . with mine the glyphs for my fire spec were swapped around
    This also happened to my guildies who were in the group at the time. they were also mages

glyph of deepfreeze was swapped with my frostfire glyph for example.

so have you been re arranged by the patch? now may be the the time to check!. if you have noticed your dps has been somehow lowered then the answer may be your glyphs.
    A lot of our glyphs were in the wrong minor/prime/major slot and were fixed/moved. Now all of the correct primes are primes and whatnot, so the ones that were moved were probably just swapped. Deep Freeze didn't change, though, so that's weird. Maybe it's just a random fuckup because of the change and isn't necessarily associated with the changed glyphs.

Deleted
    There was no "random rearrangement". They fixed a bug that has been plaguing mages since 4.0.1, now finally fixed with the added bonus of improving the Deep Freeze glyph tenfold.

We're very lucky since 4.0.3