10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    YOU KNOW WHERE MANKRIKS WIF IS!?!?!
    i still havent got to that part of the barrens ):
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by lasteclispe View Post
    Yea I read pages and pages of everything that was said here.....and the thing is everything whats like this reply and your quote. Just a bunch of casuals taking about lore and the work blizzard put into this xpac. Hence why I said on the title for casuals to stay away cause I knew you guys would just rage.....seems many of you can't read also.
    FYI I'm semi-hardcore and not casual in any case. It's actually u who has such pressure about being HARDCORE that almost shits into pants...
    Also I played beta but as you called me casual.
    Hope u won't make it to 85 never. Cya

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello mr. hardcore! How's it going being hardcore in a game, that will give you free heroic gear in PuGs :3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    OP is really asking for it. Wonder how many pws will this thread yield.
    Yea I should have known better than looking for any real info from this place. Seems like 90% of the people that post here are a bunch of raging casuals.

To anyone that gave real info - thank you.

From the beta i managed to get to 85 the fastest doing this

1 - Quest through hyjal (80-82) its easier and faster to level in than vash'jir
    2 - do each dungeon once on normal with a competant premade group for the massive xp from the quest chains/kills**
    3 - move to uldum 82 - 84
    4 - move to twilight highlands 83 - 85

**Remember that you must discover the entrance to each dungeon before you can do it. so you will need to find your way to each entrance, to find the entrance to throne of the tide you will need a water breathing ability of some sort, as Ley Guardian Eregos would say "Its a long way down", you will drown without it.

follow these simple steps for a fast track to 85

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    All realm first for leveling got merged into one achievement. Now it's just the first person to hit 85 versus each class and race.
    They are class based now. First 85 Warlock and so on, so race won't matter.

If you know the quests and have a plan it will definitely be faster. If you don't the dungeons might get you there just as quickly, though not sure about 1 day quick. Plus if Cata contains half the f ups wotlk did then instance servers will be down all the time. Or full and you won't be able to enter.

you call yourself hardcore and you dont even know the official wow forums have moved. Way to go

Yea I should have known better than looking for any real info from this place. Seems like 90% of the people that post here are a bunch of raging casuals.

You would probably have gotten better replies if you hadn't been overly focused on labeling people into two categories, (which frankly is only used by kids).

Next time try just asking the question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding getting the answers you want:

Saying "no casuals" or "no bads" or "no idiots" invites trolling. If you had just simply asked your question in the form of "To the people who were beta testing- Which is the fastest way to level and why?" you would have gotten mostly serious answers. Usually best to leave out any thing that will bait people, including derogatory terms.

To answer you:

Probably a mix of both. If you have a full group of 5 friends, do instances during peak playing hours, and quest during offhours. Take only breaks to empty your bladders and grab snacks. Avoiding crowds and playing nonstop is the only way to get there.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2010-11-28 at 09:29 AM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

What did you think would happen when you made such a pretentious thread? Next time try being civilized.

10+ Year Old Account
    The official forums work, they are just moved to battle.net/wow/forums or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    You would probably have gotten better replies if you hadn't been overly focused on labeling people into two categories, (which frankly is only used by kids).

Next time try just asking the question...
    Have you read these forums? I read about 15 pages before making this post and EVERY single leveling thread turned into casuals taking about how the OP is an idiot for wanting to level fast / Cata is all about lore and such. I just wanted real answers without all the casual talk about lore. I thought stating my target group in the title would help but I guess that just makes me a target for trolls.

Also I never said anything insulting to casuals in my OP. I just stated that I wanted replies from hardcore players. I see nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by lasteclispe; 2010-11-28 at 09:30 AM.

true hardcore players would not reply to this because they don't want the competition

Park your toon around blackrock mountain so that, when the expansion goes live, you'll be close to the entrance of BRC. Remember, in Cataclysm you'll have to physically go to the dungeon's entrance before you can queue for it.

Power-run BRC to level 82, as has been said earlier in the thread. Then make your way to a higher level zone, like Deepholm, and you shouldn't have much competition for quests (as everyone should still be in earlier zones). Then power your way through the quests as fast as you can.

Op is fail troll

a hardcore player would not have to ask. thats just your average forum troll.

Umm...okay???
    Maybe if you didn't have your attitude from the first, maybe you would get better responses? maybe??

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of endless polar bear mounts, Iceland
    lol u hardcore bro?? If you were hardcore you'd probably know the answer to your question, since you can figure it out on beta. Don't be too hard(core) on yourself!