Thread: I failed badly.

Deleted

Unhappy I failed badly.

Oke i just did a Broadcast about Prince of Persia The two Thrones, the first time i've ever done that game.

I started and the controls are kinda strange and hard.

I got the hang on the controls and started to play.

Then, When i got further, i kept on dieing in a broadcast, like 20 deaths in 5 minutes, i had to climb up a pillar and jump from pillar to pillar, then igot to a ledge which i had to hang on.

walk to the right, as i got to the right i had to jump on a platform, only, my keyboard was acting funny.

so i kept making big jumps and felt to death. Everyone on the broadcast was laughing at me, has anyone played that game before? what do i got to do? i mean, the first 10 minutes of the game and i already died 20 times.

EDIT: made it less "wall-of-text"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Prince of persia is a puzzle game, Rather then worrying about combat you need to look around you at all times. Look for ledges around you. You can run up walls and jump to another wall. Remember when using the controler, the price will jump the oppisite way if you not point the stick the right direction.
    I know i know, i just got the game but already checked some info, but i just can't get on that ledge, it says that ihave got to use "G" and when i do i jump to my death.

POP has some tricky parts, sometimes you gotta jump at the very end right be4 you die, just look carefully to everything thats around you and time it right and you have no problem, the games in particular are not hard, finished all 3 in the series