Poll: Mastery or Haste?

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Which stat to go for in rated bgs

soon we'll all be running rated bgs! with the group im running we came to the consensus that ill be rolling an offensive disc spec. so with me spamming alot of smites, which would be a better stat to reforge for? Haste or Mastery? mastery is just effecting my bubbles while haste will effect my flash heal, penance, smite, holy fire, ect.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I heard Disc priests suck in Cata on AJ.

I'd go with mastery, even as it may be not as effective overall but they buy you more time.

Also chainspaming heals like there is no tomorrow wont work quite as well as it did until now with that manashortage to come.
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

You pretty much answered your own question. If your going offensive disc, go haste, as it will boost both you offensive and defensive powers (faster heals, faster smites). Although bubble is important, it will probably be better to just stack haste and leave any mastery alone (no reforging).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    I heard Disc priests suck in Cata on AJ.
    thats what some of us have heard, thats why im gona try out an offensive disc spec first. i would be the 4th healer in our 10v10 group so if disc isnt any good ill end up going shadow.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.