Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm Alliance trying to get into Mulgore....BAM Giant Wall in the way how to get in?

as the title suggests i was trying to head to Mulgore, upon realizing there a huge giant wall, anyone know a way around?
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Stonetalon mountains.

Wait until Dec 7th?

Deleted
    yes..there are 2 paths right beside the wall going around the wall.they are not very smart

10+ Year Old Account
    You can pass at the bottom right of that wall. Just follow the wall, over some minuscule hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunther View Post
    Wait until Dec 7th?
    Haha. I totally agree with him.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    remember that kids book from back in the day "cant go under it, cant go over it, cant go around it... we have to go THROUGH it ...OMG NOES its a scary haunted house!"

if you do then make sure to not follow the advice of the childrens book... you cannot go through the wall you do go around it though

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm feeling really embarrassed now, since i didn't think of that
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get out of my MULGORE!!!
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    as the title suggests i was trying to head to Mulgore, upon realizing there a huge giant wall, anyone know a way around?
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    Haha.

I just got in by climbing up the mountains in feralas, crossing the lake, and jumping into mulgore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    Can I use my giant eagle this time?
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    Can I use my giant eagle this time?
    No! That would be way to easy and not enough people would have died to make this really really import! :P

Deleted
    Ok i think i found a way for you but its complicated and against some copyright law...
    So i createt this taurenbody with crossing a tauren with your dna. i have the tecnology to transfer your mind into him but from there on its up to you! you have to infiltrait there society and find out how we get them to let us in so we can get our hands on these wonderfull Trophy Swoop Quill's
    But be carefull, dont fall in love with one of the tauren! or else we will have to bomb the big tree, eh i mean TB into nothingness and you have to tame deathwing to scare us away and stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    Ok i think i found a way for you but its complicated and against some copyright law...
    So i createt this taurenbody with crossing a tauren with your dna. i have the tecnology to transfer your mind into him but from there on its up to you! you have to infiltrait there society and find out how we get them to let us in so we can get our hands on these wonderfull Trophy Swoop Quill's
    But be carefull, dont fall in love with one of the tauren! or else we will have to bomb the big tree, eh i mean TB into nothingness and you have to tame deathwing to scare us away and stuff...
    wait wut?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's such a thing as trying to hard.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

Deleted
    The easiest way to do it, run through Ogrimmar and up to where the zeppelins are, hide somewhere until the one that goes to thunderbluff appears and hop on it... Run down the stairs so you're inside and looking out the back of it as it starts it's journey, just as it gets near thunderbluff, just jump off... If you survive you'll be laughing, if you die, you'll res at bloodhoof still inside the gate....