Poll: Which is your Favorite WoW Lore Character

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Favorite WoW Character

Who's your favorite character in wow? I put in the poll ten of the most beloved characters in WoW Lore. This isn't an in-game one, so no Gamon and crap. If u dont like them make ur own thread about it, I can only put 10. Your choices are;

The Demonic Night Elf Demon Hunter, Illidan Stormrage
    The Night elf Archdruid, Malfurion Stormrage
    The Orc Shaman, Thrall
    The Orc Warrior, Warchief Garrosh Hellscream
    The Human archmage, Rhonin
    The Human Warrior, King Varian Wrynn
    The Human Paladin, Highlord Tirion Fordring
    The Dwarf Warrior, Muradin Bronzebeard
    The Scourge Death Knight, The Lich King, Arthas Menethil
    The Forsaken Banshee Queen, Sylvannis Windrunner

(im taking requests for lore ppl for a next one if this one fails)
    Last edited by Braven; 2010-11-29 at 11:52 PM.

Make Uther & Bolvar or i wont vote!
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted
    Vote no#1 goes to Thrall.
    Although he is a nab. I've never seen him drop a totem.

Should have stuck Gul'dan in there, warlocks require representation! Plus Gul'dan is pretty cool.
    Or even Ner'zhul, much more intimidating Lich King than some paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    lo its down to thrall and the dark lady
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Way to pick all of my favourites and have me choose one , i almost went with Illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    How am I the only one that voted for malfurion, he's such a badass

10+ Year Old Account
    You managed to spell all their names perfectly, except sylvanas. Cmon... :P

And I cant decide on just one, there are far too many great characters in the Warcraft universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    You managed to spell all their names perfectly, except sylvanas.
    this. i find it funny that you got the coolest character's name wrong

You are missing Medivh, just put an other option out of this list i pick varian, because i already see thrall becoming the next rhonin that is what blizzard is making him, seriously thrall is an orc shaman powerful but seriously sustaining the maelstrom to keep azeroth from being destroyed, new black dragon aspect or something like it (lol), next im guessing he will summon an army of devilsaurs to save the day.

Almost went for Illidan but just couldn't let down thrall.

Deleted
    Rhonin, Krasus and Malfurion, all super awesome characters!

I was torn between Illidan and Sylvanas (I'm always amused how no one ever spells her name right). Thrall and Malfurion are too powerful and perfect to be interesting imo. I ended up going with Illidan because I feel he is more complex where Sylvanas' motivation consists almost entirely of vengeance and power.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    You are missing Medivh, just put an other option out of this list i pick varian, because i already see thrall becoming the next rhonin that is what blizzard is making him, seriously thrall is an orc shaman powerful but seriously sustaining the maelstrom to keep azeroth from being destroyed, new black dragon aspect or something like it (lol), next im guessing he will summon an army of devilsaurs to save the day.
    so long as those devilsaurs are on the backs of laser shooting sharks im fine with that :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Surprising how many people like Sylvanas. Here is "Lament of the Highborne" for those who serve the dark lady.

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\GlueScreenMusic\\BCCredits_Lament_of_the_Highborne.mp3
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

The person who chose Rhonin needs to go away. Right now.

It's a pretty tough one, but I would have to say Thrall. It is most likely due to "Lord of the Clans".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samdark View Post
    The person who chose Rhonin needs to go away. Right now.

It's a pretty tough one, but I would have to say Thrall. It is most likely due to "Lord of the Clans".
    Why? Rhonin is a real cool character! After reading day of the dragon, night of the dragon, and the war of the ancients you'll have to agree ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Poofngone View Post
    Why? Rhonin is a real cool character! After reading day of the dragon, night of the dragon, and the war of the ancients you'll have to agree ! ^^
    I have. I disagree. Though I guess it's not poor Rhonin's fault; it's Knaak's for writing him as an insufferable Mary Sue that is involved in every single story, whether he belongs in it or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    BTW Why isn't Jaina on that list? She is a major character in lore. More important than Varian and Bronzebeard for sure.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

out of those on that list, sylvanas is my favorite.