Question What Happened to Those Files?

So remember a few months ago when we were all listening to those "betrayal" sound files? Or when we were looking at screenshots of Dark Irons attacking Iron Forge, or Grimtotems besieging Thunder Bluff?
    Whatever happened to those?

I know we're not Blizz, but did they get pulled as bad ideas? Or did we spoil the surprise so we don't get them any more? Maybe they simply proved too hard to implement. It'd be odd to see them now the Shattering's over and the Grim Totem attack was supposed to take place right after Cairne's death, but I'm curious if anyone knows what happened to them.

Deleted
    I'm going to assume they were going be part of the final (seemingly scrapped) phase of the pre-cataclysm event. Along with Archbishop Benedictus' and Grand Magister Rommath's betrayal.

I also remember blizz talking about soem final event that would blow us away...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    I thought they were talking about the shattering

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    They could be talking about Deathwing one shotting any player that happens to be in the same zone.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    So remember a few months ago when we were all listening to those "betrayal" sound files? Or when we were looking at screenshots of Dark Irons attacking Iron Forge, or Grimtotems besieging Thunder Bluff?
    Whatever happened to those?
    Out of interest, where can I find those files and screen shots? I looked around but couln't find anything

Those idea of the Betrayal of Rommanth and Benedictus was possibly scrapped but it's still in the files, like many stuff that made it never ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    Out of interest, where can I find those files and screen shots? I looked around but couln't find anything
    By chance you wouldn't be the Archaos from Kil'jaeden would you?