Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roosty View Post
    Well i did a wsg today and there was 4 cow paladins, 5 troll druids, 1 mage and 1 rogue, 45 - 50 bracket

i dont know if you are talking about since the patch or in general, since the patch yeah there are tons of them but not as many troll druids (which is what i was playing :P)
    You are 11 people in your WSG? i think you broke it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roosty View Post
    Well i did a wsg today and there was 4 cow paladins, 5 troll druids, 1 mage and 1 rogue, 45 - 50 bracket
    You do realize that makes it 11 right?
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaype View Post
    At the end of WOTLK most DKs have switched mains.
    Probably because either they were terrible at the class or they preferred a 1 button rotation and easy mode tanking to a more refined class structure. Blood tanking isn't easy, but then again none of the tanking classes are really a pure face roll like Prot Paladins were for a long time and I have seen people considering rolling a different class because of that fact. If anything, the paladin population will diminish itself just like the initial DK population did come Cataclysm, Retribution and Protection aren't as lawl as they used to be, though Holy is still overpowered. This game needs more feral druids though, too bad people suck too much to want to try it, cause it's so fun (leveling one right now myself).

Here's the thing. We can cry about how popular a class is or is not, but if you are a good player, all you will notice is how many SKILLED players play your class and/or spec. I know on my realm I am respected as one of less than a handful of talented Holy Paladins. It doesn't matter how many people play the class, I'm only in competition with those who can do my job as well as I can. Don't worry about who's playing your class, worry about who can or cannot play it better than you.

Why?

Because Paladins are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Because ret is (was) easy (still is to me), plate classes have better survivability leveling, blood elves, teenage fantasies, etc.

I'd love to see a pie chart of Holy vs Ret vs Prot paladins (maybe 10/60/30)?
    How can you even talk about Ret being easy to play?

Your paladin has barely set foot in any WotLK raid environment.

15+ Year Old Account
    This topic is new, exciting, and not likely to provoke trolls.