Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Overplayed class is overplayed

Why is there so many Paladins? I really love this class, but wow when there's 9999999999999999999 of us on every server it fails.

/rant

10+ Year Old Account
    What about hunters and dks

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have played a paladin since original WoW, Before we were amazing. Back in the day, you were lucky to see a level 60 paladin, even luckier to see a level 60 paladin in raid gear.

Deleted
    play WC3

thats why.

If you don't like people playing them, too bad for you we can play whaever u want and if u wanna reduce it, play another class and stop QQing.

plate classes in general have been very popular since at least the Wrath release
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    At the end of WOTLK most DKs have switched mains.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    If you don't like people playing them, too bad for you we can play whaever u want and if u wanna reduce it, play another class and stop QQing.
    Riiiiiiiight

Deleted
    Man what, we have 2 Paladins in the guild and I've not seen a decent Pala app in months :|

cause they can play either dps, tank or heal, are great in duels, arenas and bgs and are one of the most op classes in wow. thats y. It fills me with joy every time my arrow pierces one of their skulls

10+ Year Old Account
    Because ret is (was) easy (still is to me), plate classes have better survivability leveling, blood elves, teenage fantasies, etc.

I'd love to see a pie chart of Holy vs Ret vs Prot paladins (maybe 10/60/30)?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    Many DK-s stopped playing after initial boom in WotLK. And hunters are now actually low. Same as rogues and warlocks. Those three are at bottom of activity charts. Top are paladins and druids. The only pure class that has a somewhat higher represenation is mage.

Bad QQ is Bad!!!:P

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Because ret is (was) easy (still is to me), plate classes have better survivability leveling, blood elves, teenage fantasies, etc.

I'd love to see a pie chart of Holy vs Ret vs Prot paladins (maybe 10/60/30)?
    blood elves, teenage fantasies

Yes its true paladin is the most played class. Back in vanilla, Rogue was the most played class. Rogue is currently the least played class. It changes, pala wont be on top forever. I foresee druids being the most played in the near future.

Also. Dont expect numbers of paladins to drop anytime soon. Druids and paladins are most versatile classes in WoW and are best investment when someone goes for a main. You will pretty much always have a viable role in current content. If I knew back in Vanilla how powerful true hybrids will become, I would have never abandoned my druid. Paladins are the only other dps-tank-healer class so they will be a plenty for sure.

becourse then my enhancement shaman gets more lewt. thats right. i mind controle people to role paladins, so i can pwn them with my shaman.

its true. rlly. don't belive me? too bad.

but srsly. paladins is a tue hybrid, able to fill every role. in wrath, they was the faceroll tanking class, OP healers in pvp, and easy to dps with.

just pray a lot of them rerolls to something like.. well.. mages or something... never played a mage.. hmm, maybe i should

I don't think you'll see less paladins in the near future...but you may see less quality ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalviar View Post
    cause they can play either dps, tank or heal, are great in duels, arenas and bgs and are one of the most op classes in wow. thats y. It fills me with joy every time my arrow pierces one of their skulls
    lol
    RP much bro?

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin was actually a rare class until Wrath. People usually play the OP class.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.