How are these comp specs for wow

i am currently looking to buy a new comp, and been messing with some builds. im not to positive if this is a good setup, or even a setup worth getting. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Processor ( Intel® Core™ i7 950 Processor (4x 3.06GHz/8MB L3 Cache) )
    Processor Cooling ( Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-1366] - [Free Upgrade] Standard 120mm Fan )
    Memory ( 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1600 - Corsair or Major Brand )
    Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 - 1GB - EVGA Superclocked - Core: 763MHz - Single Card )
    Motherboard ( [SLI] MSI X58 PRO-E )
    Power Supply ( 650 Watt -- Corsair CMPSU-650TX )
    Primary Hard Drive ( 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 3.0Gb/s - Single Drive )

Thanks again

There's nothing wrong with it, and will be quite good for 2-3 years in the future without any upgrade needs for gaming and work. But assuming you're on ibuypower/cyberpower site, you're paying lot more than building it yourself.

If you need to save money you could switch to i5-760 and matching motherboard/RAM for purely gaming needs.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'd also say jump up to the ftw version of the evga gtx 460, 850 mhz clock...well maybe its a 240$ compared to the 210$

And yeah to mimic what Vesseblah said, your better off building it yourself
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

i know this is a stupid question vesse but what would be the matching motherboard/ram got gaming needs.

Im guessing that the price of 1353 is way overpriced due to being on ibuypower website as you stated above.

15+ Year Old Account
    All those components work fine together, but if $1,353 is the total for that computer you are paying far too much for it
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

yeah i went on new egg and for everything including windows 7 premium it would cost about 1255 for all the parts

15+ Year Old Account
    1. I'm doubting a $1255 price tag for those components.
    2. Even if it did cost that much, it's $100 less than iBuyPower with known good brands.
    3. Are you tacking on the $99 system builder OS or the $200 retail box?

15+ Year Old Account
    $295 - Processor ( Intel® Core™ i7 950 Processor (4x 3.06GHz/8MB L3 Cache) )
    $70 - Processor Cooling ( Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-1366] - [Free Upgrade] Standard 120mm Fan )
    $110 - Memory ( 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1600 - Corsair or Major Brand )
    $210 - Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 - 1GB - EVGA Superclocked - Core: 763MHz - Single Card )
    $190 - Motherboard ( [SLI] MSI X58 PRO-E )
    $120 - Power Supply ( 650 Watt -- Corsair CMPSU-650TX )
    $70 - Primary Hard Drive ( 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 3.0Gb/s - Single Drive )

Total: $1065
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

What are your trying to do with this build? Play like every game? Play only WoW? etc...

A lot of these components are like overkill. For instance you can play like any game on max setting with an i5 or an i7 870. a 950 is just good because it is tri-channel. Are you going to use all that ram? tri-channel boards are quite expensive... if you go down to a dual-channel for ram, boards are only about 100-150 tops for a nice one.
    etc... there's a lot of stuff but mostly has to do with what you intend on doing with your computer.

im trying to get a machine where it will run any game, and i wont have to update it for a year or 2.