Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Disc is 100% viable for end game. Has been at least the past two years and will continue to be for quite a while. The only limitation is that no serious raid comp will take more than one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khadir09 View Post
    Disc is 100% viable for end game. Has been at least the past two years and will continue to be for quite a while. The only limitation is that no serious raid comp will take more than one.
    Yes, due to the Weakened Soul debuff, right? But now Disc Priests can shorten the debuff with Heal so that will probably be less of an annoyance :]
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

Disc are pretty much the tank healer now, however blizzard needs to fix their mana for cata, but alot of healers have mana problems in cata

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    Disc are pretty much the tank healer now, however blizzard needs to fix their mana for cata, but alot of healers have mana problems in cata
    Not true, with the changes to PoH we're actually pretty versatile and can do both jobs pretty well.

Disc still feels like a gimmick spec to me. Really need to see how it plays out at lvl 85 early on with full blues and stuff at the very least. I'm still a primary holy priest user but will switch to disc when I see the need for it.

as far as cata raids go disc aoe healz dont have shit on a pally or druid. there is no reason to bring a disc priest to a raid atm. they need to lower the cd of barrier to about 30sec and make it less powerful. as far as 85 heroics, disc is fine.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostolic View Post
    15.5 K HPS on LK25 with PoH + DA + G:PoH. Was doing twice as much as any other class.

That's on Lich King, not cata content...