Six years old! It's been SIX YEARS! Wow!

I have seen a whole lot of threads bash the anniversary because they didn't get anything out of it, but I want this to be a positive thread.

This game has been a great success and a huge part of a lot of people's lives, let's give it some glory! I remember when I first logged in thinking it wasn't going to be the best thing ever. I honestly thought it was going to be a game that would die in the first few months of the release like most other MMOs at the time, but then I hit level 60. I discovered a program called Ventrilo and started having real-time conversations with people across the world that I had never even met before. It was fantastic and that social aspect has just kept me glued to this game for this past six years and I absolutely love it. I can say I have had full friendly conversations with people from England, the Netherlands, Canada, Australia, China, Taiwan, and Brazil. Not many people that play video games can say that, but because I play World of Warcraft, I can!

Happy Birthday World of Warcraft and all the developers! And Thank You all for working on such a wonderful game!

So tell me MMO-Champion, what has been the most glorious aspect in World of Warcraft for you?