Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble29 View Post
    I´m sorry if i completely missed it. But has anyone done some testing into which weapon enchant is the better to use? I´ve been using Avalanche since it scales with mastery, but is 2x landslide the better enchant?
    I know its 2k ap vs a steady damage of... what exactly?
    Yes, 2x Landslide is pretty much leaps and bounds ahead and what we will want to use unless haste decides to be a major player later on.

Avalanche is a proc for nature damage, which is affected by our mastery. It is not, however, all that powerful of a proc. It's a good stepping-stone enchant until you get a weapon worthy of an 8000g+ Landslide.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for the answer

15+ Year Old Account
    Just want to mention, the original post by Ashunera seems to be updated slightly. Particularly the discussion about weapons is what I noticed.

Should probably update this version if possible.

I guess this helm is pretty good aswell, it's better than the rep-helm (imo)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63459

Quote Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
    Just a quick last question .. I though shamans had to have a totem in their slot to actually be able to "Drop" the totems.. I can't check as I'm at work, but last time I checked, totem tooltips still say something like "Works as Fire, Water, Wind ... totem" They have probably already though about it.. i'm just curious
    I believe that the all-in-one totem that you receive now that takes the place of the 4 totems most of us got when we were just wee shaman that pretty much all of us keep in our banks is what allows us to drop our totems now. NOT the totem/relic item itself.

---------- Post added 2011-02-19 at 07:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
    Oh... then excuse my ignorance, as I didn't know that. Well, I somehow feel like rogues will rather have a let's say, agi relic just like feral and enhancement, and warriors a strenght relic over a gun or a bow ?
    This shift of classes wanting relics they were not meant for is unlikely since for example, tanks cannot shoot a mob to pull it with a relic & unless I am much mistaken, rogues cannot FoK without having a thrown weapon equipped in that slot. There are safeguards against that sort of thing, but I suppose as long as it's equippable, you may have some folks running amok with poor gear choices simply bc they are jerks or the relic was better than whatever they had previously.

Quote Originally Posted by PraLiNeN View Post
    I guess this helm is pretty good aswell, it's better than the rep-helm (imo)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63459
    Yes? Not sure where you're going with this. Renouncer's Cowl (Heroic) is far better itemized.