Crafted gear for Enhancement

Is this stuff worth something?

The belt maybe, the chest not really

The belt is pretty good. You can get one from TotFN, but really who wants to wait for RNG drops? You can get a ton of stuff from badges/rep so grind all those out if you haven't already. If you're considering putting money into a piece of gear get a Darkmoon Card: Hurricane. It's a simply wonderful (not to mention BiS) trinket - you won't regret it!

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wouldnt bother so much with the Chest. The Justice point one is pretty similar, I dont understand why the buffed the Blacksmithing items with gem sockets but left the LWing ones still crappy. But definiately get the belt. Other than that, like Lyska said, try hit up Hurricane Deck or a Maimgor's Bite.

i've crafted the belt to...had so much hardened leather stacked and forgotten in my bank that i just couldn't resist to get insta booted in heroic even with mainly crappy greens as gear.

I'm aiming at the DMH as u guys pointed out, and one question: Is the Tol Barad trinket any good for us?

Btw my avg ilevel is now around 335, so is still a bit too early to raid, and even worse, i'm hardly finding a stable place in my guilds runs, even with my main (wich is a s.priests ilevel 358 and hits goddamn hard, prolly the highest dps on guild right now)

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your much better off using Tia's Grace (heroic) and DM: Hurricane.

If youre exalted with Hellscreams Reach (or for whatever reason youre alliance and are...whatever they are) then sure go for it in the mean time, but aim for Tia's Grace from Tol'vir.