Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile Hunter Murloc gear!!

Looking at the new forum titles made me think of this.
    I think for all hunters once they have their full murloc gear they get the title "____ the Murloc"!!!! that would be awesome!!!

Also would be funny to occasionally have the murloc sound go off, like the old lock wings and shaman shoveltusks.

I dislike murlocs .

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    At first i disliked the murloc suit but after awhile it grew on me now i like it looks great on goblins which is why im going to race change into a goblin at launch.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Im race changing to a GOBLIN TOO!!! haha

You hunted dragons back in vanilla and wore their hides. In BC you hunted Groms and wore their blinking eyes. In wrath you went against scarab lords and mounted their tusk on your forehead. Now, you hunt the ultimate prey, the scourge of the deep. You... hunt.... MURLOCS. Wear their skulls as a helmet proudly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    You hunted dragons back in vanilla and wore their hides. In BC you hunted Groms and wore their blinking eyes. In wrath you went against scarab lords and mounted their tusk on your forehead. Now, you hunt the ultimate prey, the scourge of the deep. You... hunt.... MURLOCS. Wear their skulls as a helmet proudly.
    This haha