If I have a pending race change, but want to wait, can I still play my character?

Hi! Well, I want to get a race change today, but actually go through with it when cata comes out. Can I still play my character while the race change is waiting?

I'm not entirely sure on this. If you pay for it today, it's going to be done today. I would assume that anytime you try to enter the game while the character re-customization button is there, it will prompt you to do that first, but I really don't know. Why not just wait a week and do it a few hours before Cata comes out?

Yes...you can still play your character...youve paid for the race change...the button is there...you can press it whenever you want

I can confirm you can just get your change payed for now.. play for a few more days, and when Cata is turned on you get the option of changing to a Goblin/Worgen. (Provided your account is also Cataclysm enabled.)

This way you can also avoid the queues when Cataclysm is up, and people are all on the site changing and upgrading their accounts to Cata.

I paid for a race change for my Paladin over a year ago and the button is still there for me to use. The race change is instant and the second you change your character you can play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is good news. I wonder if I should pay for my 1 race change now and then use it on the 7th to become an epic Worgen DK. I don't want to wait until the 7th when the service is busy and everything is messed up because of a Cataclysm release.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I paid for a race change for my Paladin over a year ago and the button is still there for me to use. The race change is instant and the second you change your character you can play it.
    Lol wow. That's quite impressive... Are you not going to ever use it?

Signature made by Resentful!

Chateau - 85 Holy Priest - Doomhammer - Goodwill Gamers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasque View Post
    Lol wow. That's quite impressive... Are you not going to ever use it?
    Who would change AWAY from a dwarf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    They are the master race

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    EXACTLY! Hence why I want to know why waste the money in the first place!!

this is now a dwarf appreciation thread.

check ma sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    this is now a dwarf appreciation thread.

check ma sig.
    Hawt.

humans vs dwarf mages