Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Oceanic realms screwed

It seems Oceanic realms are bugged as hell atm, cant even stay online for a minute without disconnecting...

It seems that after every maintenance the realms are full of bugs and people keep crashing. What is going on?

10+ Year Old Account
    w00t eu realms work fine! must me a world first
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock here ( Unofficial Oceanic Realm )

Enjoying my perfectly fine realm.

Ontopic: Its probably because of the massive influx in players, when WotLK dropped I remember like 4k+ people queues on Aman'thul and dc's everywhere.

Not sure if it's limited to oceanic or not, having the same problem US side myself. Though my friend is online and hasn't experienced a problem but another person in my guild is complaining of the same thing.

US servers are experiencing the same problem too, Europe is unafacted atm.

Keep in mind Oceans and US servers are linked together (At least to my knowledge)
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

10+ Year Old Account
    What he ^ said.
    Last edited by Koilie; 2010-12-02 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Beat to the punch.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is happening on the US realms, too. Don't feel too bad.

i cant log on to Saurfang (Oceanic) rite now tried 3 times no luck i got a Herald of the titans run in 15 min /cry

Deleted
    You should remove your GearScore addon Maybe that works huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this sucks. I know its a week before expansion, there are bound to be problems because they are concentrating on the release more than live realms (they, I mean blizz) but we are paying them still, just because they are getting ready for release doesn't mean we come off second best.

Imo give us 1 week free subscription every time this happens, wastes our time, some people want to finish raid achievements before cataclysm and they are being blocked from doing so... not happy

Deleted

Angry

As per now several players on EU suffer aswell from disconnects lags and spiky pings, mostly those who are using the internet via a cable isp. Some isp stated it was a problem caused by blizzards backpad servers, what the heck this is, only speculations. Suffering by myself at the moment from heavy lags, random dc's and 2000ms ping (used to 30ms) cant hardly complete daylie fishing had to guess which time to press the button to get a catch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Well this sucks. I know its a week before expansion, there are bound to be problems because they are concentrating on the release more than live realms (they, I mean blizz) but we are paying them still, just because they are getting ready for release doesn't mean we come off second best.

Imo give us 1 week free subscription every time this happens, wastes our time, some people want to finish raid achievements before cataclysm and they are being blocked from doing so... not happy
    Honestly, I doubt it is Blizzard in this case. It's probably AT&T, who runs the Blizzard servers.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eXsarus View Post
    You should remove your GearScore addon Maybe that works huh?
    People still use that crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvstec View Post
    All the oceanic realms are fine for me and my friends and guildies, I'd beg to say its probably a ISP issue at your end, you DC and next step is to blame Blizz, then claim its because they focusing on release, cos yeah I'm sure the SAME staff handle EVERY aspect of the game...

Imo take 1 week to seriously make sure its not on your end. wrathbaby-victim-mentality

I also blame the gov for no anniversary pet

I blame the UN for horde favoritism
    Yeah sorry but your a moron...

Im not a wrathbaby, been playing for 4 years... plus all irl mates are having problems to atm (all in sydney) and some who live 4 hours away are fine, besides one.

I only blame blizzard because its obvious it is there problem, im able to play badcompany2 and youtube as normal. But hey, might not be them, its just after every maintenance shit goes down.

All the oceanic realms are fine for me and my friends and guildies, I'd beg to say its probably a ISP issue at your end, you DC and next step is to blame Blizz, then claim its because they focusing on release, cos yeah I'm sure the SAME staff handle EVERY aspect of the game...
    And this would explain why there are a heap of posts on the technical forums about exactly this issue.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011701/

Its affecting certain people on US and on Oceanic realms. I'm on an Oceanic server on vent with my guild. 3 of us can't stay logged in for more than 3 minutes. The other 4 on vent are unaffected. The three of us that are affected are with different ISPs. I don't DC if I just walk around or stay idle. As soon as I start using abilities, I'm gone.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelhero View Post
    Blackrock here ( Unofficial Oceanic Realm )

Enjoying my perfectly fine realm.

Ontopic: Its probably because of the massive influx in players, when WotLK dropped I remember like 4k+ people queues on Aman'thul and dc's everywhere.
    I'm on Blackrock, getting 6000 ping and unable to do virtually anything. Frequently these issues don't affect everyone at once. Judging from forums, it's fairly widespread, Oceanic and US realms. Shouldn't affect EU however.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Just wanted to say there is NO WAY an ISP issue since all Realms are affected and blizz adimted something is wrong with the servers. Its funny the term wrathbaby applies to you better

Imo take 1 week to seriously make sure its not on your end. wrathbaby-victim-mentality

I also blame the gov for no anniversary pet

I blame the UN for horde favoritism
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

No, it's an issue at Blizzard's end. As above, their issues don't necessarily affect everyone, although if nobody you know at all is affected, you must have a very small circle of friends. Almost everybody I know is.

"We are aware of the reported issues with connection issues across multiple realms. Our Technicians are currently looking into this matter. This issue has our full attention and your game play represents our highest priority.

In the event that there are any further developments, we will endeavor to provide that information here as soon as it becomes available.
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    It seems Oceanic realms are bugged as hell atm, cant even stay online for a minute without disconnecting...

It seems that after every maintenance the realms are full of bugs and people keep crashing. What is going on?
    aman'thul is fine by me

10+ Year Old Account
    Apprently it is an AT%T issue in U.S.A as per post on WoW forums relating to that blue reply, (new discovery) it is affecting youtube and other sites as well , and i guess it is affecting Aussies too in some way shape or form