Deleted

Guild Tab Exploit

Im not going to post it : |

Just wanted to know if I can get banned for using this, those of you who do not know it is a code that enables the guild achievement and guild interface tabs. Allows you to see perks, new items, mounts, "Recent guild events" etc. All the cata guildy goodness without any exp or rep. Those are turned on with cata.

I did it earlier today and when i logged back into wow after logging out all of the stuff was removed, you won't get bbanned, just relog and it will go away
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Isn't that all stuff that you could see on the Beta anyway? I doubt you'll get in trouble.

i give you 0/10 for style 0/10 for substance and 0/10 for basically anything related to this troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not an exploit you are just running some script. You aren't getting anything out of it that you cant get off WoWhead.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

You mean this? /run GetGuildLevelEnabled = function() return true end if AchivementFrame_SetTabs then AchivementFrame_SetTabs() end
    I think no ban for this... After logout its gone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leperkhaun View Post
    i give you 0/10 for style 0/10 for substance and 0/10 for basically anything related to this troll.
    1. I am not a troll
    2. Not nice ratings
    3. I actually wanted to know because after the "fish" exploit I am very paranoid about bans this close to cataclysm.

I seriously doubt you will get banned for any of that, it doesn't give any ingame advantages.

i beg to differ about getting banned for fishing i wasnt in a new zone and

Account Action: 24 Hour Suspension
    Offense: Entered and gained goods in a forbidden area
    Details: Accessed expansion content through abuse use of game mechanics. All
    goods gained from these areas have been removed from the characters involved.

When i did not step foot into a new zone

Intentionally fishing across boundaries is an exploit, and the ban applied due to the potential to gain items not yet intended to be available to players.
    While the script enabling the new interface is I am sure something overlooked by blizzard I do not consider that an exploit since as a previous poster stated, you are not able to gain anything from it other than information which is also available elsewhere.

Here's how I see it:

If you have to ask, then you already have your answer.

1. It will officially be available in a few days
    2. By running the macro if allows you to preview the guild achievement tab, but you can't actually work on guild achievements

I think you are safe. Within a week's time everybody will see it, and it'll actually be usable. There is absolutely ZERO gameplay advantages by viewing it.