The World's End

7/10 - Had some decent laughs but Nick Frost and Simon Pegg are usually the stars of these movies and Nick Frost was pretty fucking boring most of the movie to be honest.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
    10/10 Would def watch it again(Unlike the first one, but I still loved the first one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Hunger Games: Catching Fire 6/10 wasn't bad wasn't great kinda in the middle

10+ Year Old Account
    Thor 2: The Dark World

8.5/10

I enjoyed this one more than the first Thor and I liked it better than Iron Man 3. The Captain America cameo was hilarious!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Counselor. 4/10 from me.

And the 4 is only due to some of the actors. (especially the guy from " no country for old men" ,he's good)
    The plot is predictable, the pacing is very slow and the introduction of new characters/perspectives is so vaguely done it gets annoying.

No idea what they set out to achieve with the dialogues but I got a very failed Tarantino feeling.
    Every one and their mother is highly philosophical during monologue or dialogue (including the Mexican drug cartel guys ), normally I wouldn't mind that since it's something new but it got so pretentious after a while that it annoyed me as well.

Did not like the way Cameron Diaz played her part either or why they even cast her for that role for that matter.

It had some good moments but not many in my opinion.

I saw Thor: The Dark World, I don't know if I will have time to properly review it though, so 7/10. There were some great parts and then other cheesy and flat out bad sections that lowered the quality, but it was very entertaining.

Deleted
    The Eagle - 5/10

it was alright. not much too say, probably wouldn't watch it again.

21 Jump street - 9/10

one of my favorite comedies ever! seen it so many times and i still find it hilarious

Hot Fuzz - 9/10

my favorite film from simon Pegg and Nick Frost, pure brilliance!

This is the End - 7/10

Definitely funny the first time, but probably not worth a second watch for me.

Deleted
    The Hunger Games : Catching Fire - 10/10
    It was really awesome, going to see it this weekend again in IMAX!

i saw vhs and cabin in the woods recently. vhs was kind of ok, maybe 6ish. its a weird style, kind of blair witch project filming. cabin in the woods was ok too, maybe 7.5. i thought the story was interesting and kind of fun to watch, but it did feel like it was lacking in some areas.

Deleted
    Thor (the first one) 6/10

Didn't care much. He's a douchebag apparently, his whole "quest" to becoming Thor worthy again was so boring. Didn't care about any of the other characters either. Overall it's not bad to watch, but it didn't raise my interest into Thor in any way possible.

Elysium 7.5/10

Better then expected. Yeah the whole "oh look humans fucked up the planet" thing is getting boring beyond believe, but the rest is executed nicely as in how science-fiction should be. Believable technology that isn't too far away. Camera usage was strange in fight scenes from time to time, and the moment he cut to the next scenes. Story wise it's relatively typical, but apart from that it does give a realistic vision imo. Acting was what you would expect from such a movie really. Liked the use of many different languages etc. Overal I enjoyed most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hours 6.7/10
    Wolverine 7.1/10
    Elysium 7.5/10
    Prisoners 8/10
    Red 2 6/10
    Star Trek 2 7.7/10
    American Beauty 7.4/10

The Conjuring - TBW
    Milk - TBW

I sort of go by the IMDB movie scores, the points need to be there to have a clear distinction between different movies (e.g. ST2 and Elysium would be 7/10 but I prefer ST2).
    Last edited by Mister K; 2013-11-28 at 11:31 PM.
    -K

Tucker & Dale vs Evil - 9/10

Shit was pretty funny.

I always get a kick out of the newer movie ratings people are giving for stuff coinciding with their torrent release :P
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Insidious 2

This might as well serve as the review for the first one as well. Okay not great. The plot was a little more interesting in the second one, neither were particularly scary though. Angus Sampson was funny in parts. Nothing particularly awful about it but also nothing original. I dunno, 5/10.

James Wan really needs to branch the fuck out. What is this, three haunted house movies in a row? He's not bad at cinematography and Leigh Whannell is sort of hit and miss as a writer... maybe they should try doing something outside horror for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I always get a kick out of the newer movie ratings people are giving for stuff coinciding with their torrent release :P
    Guess I'm old fashioned, I watch movies in the cinemas or on DVD, only torrent TV shows because Australia is such a slug releasing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hunger Games (1st one) - 7/10

Entertaining bits weren't interesting and interesting bits were entertaining.

Just got done watching Hunger Games Catching Fire. Really good though I am annoyed the story did not progress more then I was thinking. The ending to it was right where I wish it honestly started at. It felt like a filler for the real action thats gonna happen but its still worth a watch 8/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    only reason to come to this thread is to see what is worth my Bandwidth Netflix subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Guess I'm old fashioned, I watch movies in the cinemas or on DVD, only torrent TV shows because Australia is such a slug releasing them.
    I tend to torrent stuff I already saw in theaters or stuff I would never pay for anyway. But yeah, before mods get mad...no more torrent talk
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.