10+ Year Old Account
    Winter's tale: 3/10
    Watched it with my gf on Valentine's day ... it had some big names and i thought atleast its gonna be something good ... but i didnt liked it at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Robocop (2014): 6/10 Not terrible, but not necessary, either. Bonus points awarded for Oldman and Keaton.

The LEGO Movie: 10/10 My inner child squee'd so hard I may have piddled. Go watch it or I'll punch my dog in the face.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Field Marshal Romantic Novelist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does robocop shoot anyone in the dick? if not then fuck that movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Novelist View Post
    Does robocop shoot anyone in the dick? if not then fuck that movie.
    He shoots eletricity and rubber bullets, and it's PG-13, so no gore to be found.But it's a solid remake. Better than Robocop 2-4 imo. But I'm still a Dredd fan. That being said and that being the last movie I saw.

Robocop 6/10. Really as high as I can go. I liked it, but still recommend seeing it at home at best.

The Hobbit part 2 (Desolation of Smaug):

Ugh. Well I suppose it was less of a massive mess than the first one, this time they've settled on a single tone. Namely, trying to turn the Hobbit into Lord of the Rings. Which is a goal I despise.

Again about half the movie is not in the book. And what was in the book was done lazily or corrupted to fit the awful new storyline they're trying to make. Unnecessary fight scenes every 30 seconds. Legolas the Elf Ninja gets half the screen time kung-fu kicking Orcs despite not even being in the book. Together with Evangeline Lilly as another invented character (credit to her, despite her inclusion being awful she's far from the worst thing about the movie). Everyone is portrayed slightly or extremely wrong.

And seriously, didn't anyone ever tell Legolas that a bow and arrow is not a melee weapon? I don't think I ever saw him shoot anything that wasn't less than three feet away.

Despite being more consistent than the first I hated it just as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    He shoots eletricity and rubber bullets, and it's PG-13, so no gore to be found.But it's a solid remake. Better than Robocop 2-4 imo.
    That's not saying much LOL. Wait there was a Robocop 4?

The ORIGINAL Robocop was a masterpiece.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    First movie is a lot more "twillight" than the next one. If you liked this one you'll surely love catching fire. That movie is so much better.
    Eh, similarities are vastly overstated, Hunger Games is nothing like Twilight other than being a young adult book and being at least partly aimed at a female audience. There's a love triangle but that's a very common convention of fiction.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-02-19 at 06:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lego Movie
    10/10

I had more fun with that movie than the kids did. It was the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cloud Atlas: -1/10
    Seriously almost died of boredom one of the worst movies i've seen the last 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thor: The Dark World 3/10
    Did not care for the movie at all, did not care for any of the character..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Eh, similarities are vastly overstated, Hunger Games is nothing like Twilight other than being a young adult book and being at least partly aimed at a female audience. There's a love triangle but that's a very common convention of fiction.
    I agree. I merely meant that the movie was a lot more centered on love than the second one was. In no way as much as twilight anyway.

Ender's Game: 8/10

It was pretty good, I thought all the "kid" actors did really well and the graphics were pretty good, especially all the floating scenes. I liked the turn of events near the end but didn't specifically care for the very ending, seemed kind of abrupt.

The Lego Movie 10/10 Everything is awesome in this movie.

Ride Along 6.5/10 not a bad movie, not a good movie, just a lot of funny jokes with a -meh- script and 'Today was a good day' line.
    Last edited by The Jester; 2014-02-19 at 04:52 PM.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

last 10/10 movie was probably the dark knight
    last movie i saw homefront... 6/10

Frozen, 6/10 I don't understand what people see in it, it was kinda generic to me. I kept wishing the older sister would turn evil and try to destroy everyone, and the younger sister would then learn fire powers, and destroyed her older sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Homefront, 3/10 ... same old, same old ... Statham beating some guys who cant shoot their target at 10yards

Deleted
    Elysium - 5/10

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    pain and gain - solid 7/10

i honestly thought it was hilarious
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

12 Years a slave. Wasn't that bothered with it and had to pause it several times cause I got bored of it. Not sure why, it's not a bad movie, just not my thing.

6/10
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    12 Years a slave. Wasn't that bothered with it and had to pause it several times cause I got bored of it. Not sure why, it's not a bad movie, just not my thing.

6/10
    How dare you not give it a 10/10? Racist. Just kidding, I gave it a 8.5/10 personally. I think it is an amazing movie. I had a small hope it would showcase more, other than white people doing indescribable atrocities for 2 hours. I get that it wanted to depict some of mankind's darkest hours with all the horrible idealism and hatred that came along with it, but the strongest feeling that I felt was just more hatred on top of it, when in fact I wanted to feel catharsis when Solomon reunited with his family. The dark side was too strong I guess.

need for speed screening 8/10 tidbits of most wanted, underground and hot pursuit incorporated into the film which was nice!

Grown ups 2

6/10. It lost a point for no Rob Schneider. Fun mindless comedy.