Rise of the Planet of the Apes... dunno maybe a solid 7/10

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I think its still a masterpiece. 10/10!

Just saw Teeth, hadn't heard of the film until this week.

Ha ha.

Hahahahahhahaahaaahaahahahahaaaaaaa...

11/10, just amazing.

Only things that irritated me were the abrupt ending and the fact that it was labelled everywhere as a "feminist" flick, which is effing obnoxious...it was your basic revenge flick, if anyone seriously thinks that this is some sort of feminist wish fulfillment film then I'd say they need some serious therapy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Just saw Teeth, hadn't heard of the film until this week.

Ha ha.

Hahahahahhahaahaaahaahahahahaaaaaaa...

11/10, just amazing.

Only things that irritated me were the abrupt ending and the fact that it was labelled everywhere as a "feminist" flick, which is effing obnoxious...it was your basic revenge flick, if anyone seriously thinks that this is some sort of feminist wish fulfillment film then I'd say they need some serious therapy...
    hahahahahah ...... hahahahahahahahahahahahah .... hah. I told my friends at school once. Didn't go well.

Harr Potter's finale. 7/10.

Hunger Games Catching Fire 8/10

Deleted
    Frozen - 10/10. I've been asking strsngers to build snowmen with me for days after.... (although not sure if I should rate it up or down for putting songs in your head that you can't get out)

Deleted
    i've watched The Conjuring. its a 10/10 for me, really happy i watched it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robocop (2014 remake) gets a 6.5/10 from me, a good entertainment value movie, not really good acting from the main character when he wasn't supposed to be emotionless. Gary Oldman is great, but he always is, Keaton isn't involved as much as I initially thought he would be, and Sam Jackson is exceptionally hammy, I liked the movie because I went in expecting an entertaining action movie, and not a great plot, it delivered just that.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Captain Phillips 8.5/10

I was surprised, actually, was quite a bit better than I thought it would be but then again Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors and without him the movie probably wouldn't have been nearly as good. Like most, I did find the first half of the movie was better and the lifeboat part could have been cut down a bit, but that's my biggest complaint with the movie. Other than the fact that the real Captain Phillips was pretty much not a 'hero' but an arrogant prick and was responsible for putting his crew in that situation in the first place, it seems relatively accurate with the events in which it's based on, usually movies that are 'based on a true story' are hardly based on fact at all. But I had no idea how the pirates actually got on the ships and I still have no idea why the cargo ships don't carry guns. I mean, really, all you need is just one rifle, and you're all set.

Last Days on Mars

It's Zombies, on Mars! I enjoyed it well enough, kind of short. Maybe a 6/10 just cuz it's not totally amazing, but enjoyable enough at 3am.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gravity, easily a 9 out of 10.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Knights of Badassdom

10/10 would watch again

Watchmen: Ultimate Cut

Has instantly become one of my favorite movies.

10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaolin Soccer.

Watched it on a break between aircraft at work. 11/10 for being so over the top ridiculous. Its one of those movies that's so bad that its good, you know?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Wolf of Wall Street 9/10

Loved it, from start to end.

Wolf of Wall Street: 9/10

Do not bring the kids to this movie lol; if nudity and drugs makes you uncomfortable then you'll be wishing you had your money back after the first 2 minutes I can guarantee that.

But all in all this movie was really fucking awesome, Leonardo Dicaprio is one of my favorite actors and he did an excellent job in this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Shaolin Soccer.

Watched it on a break between aircraft at work. 11/10 for being so over the top ridiculous. Its one of those movies that's so bad that its good, you know?
    do Kung Fu Hustle next if you haven't already.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The Hobbit
    10/10! Smaug!
    Sig done by ElyPop

Robocop - 7/10.

The trailer made it look absolutely atrocious, but it was seriously the complete opposite. There was much more put into the movie than I ever expected there to be. Definitely underrated. Loved it. I say give it a chance. You may be pleasantly surprised.