Spiderman 2. 4/10.

Entertaining because omg superheroes. But lol I felt more like Spiderman's sarcasm with random criminals was more enjoyable than the actual plot/main villains. It also felt really long with no main focus. I know shit was going on but it didn't feel like everything was intertwined, nor did it feel like everything had a satisfying ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 a few hours ago... I think I'd give it a 6.5/10. I don't buy the "too many villains!" argument, but they did not put them in the movie in a way that made sense.

... oh, and who the hell ends a movie at the BEGINNING of a fight scene. Total BS.

The Untouchable (French The Intouchable)
    Rating: Seriously 10/10
    Amazing movie cannot emphasize how great this movie was and see no flaws in it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep Intouchables is a masterpiece, thanks for reminding me to go rewatch it some time.

The Lego Movie (2014): 8/10

I had a smile on my face during the whole movie. A really clever and fast paced (sometimes a bit overdone) movie with one great and well-thought joke after another.

Ben-Hur (1959): 8.5/10

Probably the most epic and grand movie of all time. Unfortunately the obvious deus-ex (literally) machina in the end, as well as the need to give Jesus a pivotal role in the story was pretty unsavory to me, but we are talking about a movie made in 1959. I would have given it a 10/10 if I saw it in 1959. Truly a feast for your eyes.

Spartacus (1960): 9.5/10

I had to see this immediately after Ben-Hur, and like Ben-Hur this one is an extraordinary piece of cinematography, acting and writing, with deep messages that apply to our modern world as well, even when slavery has long been abolished.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2014-05-25 at 04:50 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    6/10 X-Men
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    spiderman 2

it was decent.. i see what people meant with rhino looking stupid
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill Bill Vol 1, for the third time

10/10 I love this movie. Even better than the second.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    X-Men - Days of Future Past - 9,5/10

Holy mother of fuck I loved this crap from start to end. It's beautiful! I just LOVED it. I'm not a big comic reader, so I can't say jack about what's credible and what's not and if the story is indeed faithful to the original.

Nevertheless, I recommend it to everyone. It gives us hope to a decent X-Men series, after the disaster that X-Men 3 (Last Stand) was and how good First Class was.

Non stop - 8/10

Really tense movie and Liam Neeson is always fun to watch.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Total Recall - 7/10

This old movie was on Swedish TV recently and decided to watch it. I have seen it before but that was 10, maybe even 15 years ago.

Still a decent movie after all the years. And you never get sick of seeing Arnold kick ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Festen (1998): 8.5/10

Lovely and very intriguing little danish movie, any recommendations on more danish or scandinavian movies/tv shows? Saw Jagten, Borgen, Bron/Broen, Forbrydelsen already.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Normal Heart - 8/10

A powerful film with some great performances. Loved it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Total Recall - 7/10

This old movie was on Swedish TV recently and decided to watch it. I have seen it before but that was 10, maybe even 15 years ago.

Still a decent movie after all the years. And you never get sick of seeing Arnold kick ass.
    Tripletits and that epic eye popping in the end. Timeless!

/\(.)(.)(.)/\ (O_O)
    Last edited by Puupi; 2014-05-26 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-Stop (2013): 7/10

Really fun and over the top action movie with Neeson in his usual kickass role.

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Good movie. 8.5/10

I was a little concerned going into it simply because of how lackluster most of the recent X-Men movies have been, but this one had an enormous all-star cast and was pretty well done, despite its time-travel plot, which kind of muddles everything depending upon how you view time, timelines, and alternate universes. Good action, great cgi, good story, awesome cast and characters, Peter Dinklage and J-Law. Pretty good overall, even when not being compared to its predecessors.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    I, Frankenstein 4/10

Not much to say, bad CGI, bad acting, bad story, bad everything really.

This has to be one of the worst 'monster' movies of the last decade and the decade yet to come.

Oculus 2/10

One of the worst so called "horror" movies I have seen. It was all over the damn place. I understand it was meant to be like that, but this was just ridiculous. Nothing about the movie was actually scary and the idea behind it was no more than "been there, done that". The actors were about as terrible at acting as it gets. I love scary movies but this was probably one of the worst I have seen. The best part about it was finally seeing the end credits.

10+ Year Old Account
    X - Men: Days of Future Past 9/10

Freaking awesome movie from start finish, never bored, never a point that doesn't have you hooked. The time travel was pretty well presented all things considered.

DAT after credits scene, Apocalypse get HYPE
    Last edited by Shampro; 2014-05-28 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Underground (1995): 10/10

Absolutely brilliant and unique, I can't recommend this heartbreaking masterpiece enough. Cinema of the highest possible quality.

Deleted
    X-Men: Days of Future Past - 6/10

With a few exceptions, the majority of the movie consisted of the same characters/stories we've seen in all previous X-Men movies which is getting stale. No great action scenes worthy of an X-Men movie. Lot of hype about a very average movie IMO.