Page 4 of 821 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Disapearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

wwwooooaaahhhhh WHAT a frakkin movie the 2:40mins run time may put some people off, but seriously don't let it, if you where a fan of the original series and like most where put off by the Endless Eight, go and get this movie NOW it's a return to the more serious nature of the Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (the Arc, not the series) and is an absolute MUST for any Haruhi fans (mostly because we get to see Serious Haruhi, with long hair and she's sssssooooooooooo cute) the story is amazing, serious but with enough humour to keep it from getting to much and at the end, even after nearly 3 hours of Haruhi, all you'll be able to think is mmmmmmoooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeee.

sadly AFAIK there's no more Haruhi on the cards :'(

EDIT: Dddeeeerrrrppp forgot to give it a rating :P 9/10, the only thing that stops it being a 10 is that AFAIK it's the end of Haruhi, but it's an open ending :P which makes me a sad panda
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Sex and the City: 1.

Rating: 3/10.

Review: Don't ask why I watched it, I was literally forced. Anyways, no reason to watch it, it had SOME 'funny'/'smart' moments but no. Just no.

Also, The Moulin Rouge.

Rating: 10/10.

Review: Fabulous movie. Oh! Did I just use the word 'fabulous'!? DAMN you Sex and the City! Anyways, was a very nice movie, in fact I got the chills when 'el tango de Roxanne' was sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agora - 8/10

Set in the declining years of the Roman Empire depicting the collapse of polytheistic paganism and the dominance of Christianity.

I last saw The Kids Are Alright. I'd give it a 7/10.

There is a major plot turn that can be predicted 20 minutes into the movie if you're really paying attention. Quite a few funny scenes but it was still pretty slow. =/

Deleted
    Inception 10/10.
    I didn't bother to see anything since then, since nothing could even hope to be like that movie :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I've found that movie horrible, and most reviews about that movie agree with me. I didn't laugh once, and there was no plot at all. Just some families that go on a vacation like I do about 5 times a year. There was a great cast for that movie, but they did a horrible job, putting a lot of funny actors doesn't make a movie funny. Its still a pity, I love David Spade

OT:

Airplane 2: The Sequel
    10/10, a sequel that was actually good!
    Sequel to Airplane?! Mind = BLOWN

Ip man 9/10

Sucky name (its just a chinese name, not english) but surprisingly well done movie. Kept me interested until the end.

"the GoodFellas" - 10/10
    I -love- gangster movies. And this one freakin' delivers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gummo. 9/10. Really f0cks your mind for a long time.

Dead Space Aftermath: 5/10

the 1st one was a really good animation, but this sequel is awful in many lvls, the 3d scenes are HORRIBLE, even Barbie movies are better animated than this.
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-01-28 at 11:56 AM.

Let me in
    8/10
    I found it very interesting and the girl from the Kick -ass movie plays awesome.

Angels and Demons - 7/10

Was alright but I kinda new what was going to happen before it even did.

Love and other drugs

Id say a 7/10. It was fairly funny at times

True Grit - 9/10

Very well done.

23 - 7/10.

Bit slow to start, but it hooked me about 30 minutes in. Watching Jim slowly go batshit crazy was really gripping. I thought the "twist" was very well done - Didn't see it coming at all.

Black swan - 9/10
    It was delightfully creepy, well acted, and just very well done overall.

Also saw RED: 9/10
    Hilarious and awesome

and Sorcerers apprentice: 7/10
    Nicholas cage making fun of his apprentice the entire movie, very amusing.

Watched Shawshank redemption an hour ago, 10/10 love that movie

Latest movie i watched was Sex and Death 101 - i'll give it 7/10 because it was actually pretty funny and i enjoyed it though the ending was predictible (isn't pretty much every movies ending predictible these days?)

Though i may just be biased because i really do enjoy Simon Baker.

Deleted

The Green Hornet 9/10