10+ Year Old Account
    Godzilla: King of the Monsters 7/10 Much better movie than the first one, the human drama parts were a bit annoying and I could have used more monster fighting but otherwise it was a decent (end of)summer flick.

Brightburn: 9/10 Can't say enough for how good this movie is. The acting, the cast (Tori, Kyle and Brandon), pacing, editing, cinematography, the smart but not overuse of special effects and the rating all made for such a tight and well told story. I can't say enough for the Ultraman/Bizarro/Superman de-construction story. It's like The Good Son with Superboy powers and it's a lot of fun.

Ad Astra 5/10. Part art-house chin-stroker, part stupid and laughable space physics guff. Replace Brad Pitt with Austin Powers, minus the laughs, and you'd be pretty close. Looked great on IMAX and all 5 points solely for Brad. Should be every astrophysicist's Xmas movie for years to come.

- - - Updated - - -

The Guilty 9/10

Normally I don't like films with subtitles, but, this was really good. Tense and gripping. And it leaves you with a lot to think about after it ends.

Spider Man: Far from Home: 0/10

This movie had absolutely nothing, never laughed once, and really had no emotions at all watching this garbage, it was all as bland as it gets. I thought maybe I have some sort of superhero sickness, but I recently saw The Boys, and really loved that one.
    Cartoon actually meant for kids are more fun and delivers more emotions then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Those hack frauds posted a review of Gremlins 2 this morning, and Warner Bros got it removed already on copyright grounds lol. I guess Gremlins 2 is such a huge cash cow they cannot allow a review of it 30 years on.
    Well damn I was about to watch it late last night but fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    Well damn I was about to watch it late last night but fell asleep.
    They actually reposted it and its back now.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ad Astra: 7.5/10

Ultimately a disappointment. The top notch visuals made this a decent cinema experience though. The problem lies in the premise, it's just not engaging or really thought-provoking. Everything that occured fell kinda flat, and the Malick-ian aspect of narration and spoken self-reflection felt unnecessary and heavy-handed. Brad Pitt was stellar, his facial expressions and calming voice basically carried the whole movie along with the visuals and audio. With better writing this could have been a classic.

Hobbs and Shaw. Thought it was action packed, amusing and silly, just like other FandF movies have become. Loved the unexpected cameos and the ultra ott action scenes.

AD ASTRA 7/10

knew literally nothing about the movie besides "brad pitt scifi movie"

and I quite enjoyed it.
    the visual style and cinematography are fantastic and so is brad pitt.
    the story is interesting but had some dry parts, and the emotional punch it wanted to land wasnt as powerful as it should have been.
    but ultimately it was enjoyable.

Dark Phoenix

Probably 3-4/10

Alita battle angel: 8/10.

I know zip about this character, enjoyed the movie if not for a few odd reactions/character moments. Definitely want to dig into the source material so pointing at where to start would be much appreciated.

New Hellboy. 5/10 being generous. This movie was a big fat mess but Harbour did grow on me. Got to a point where the blood and gore just became annoying. Seems like there were 2 movies trying to be made here, and neither of them were great.

Hobbs and Shaw 3/10

Horrible movie. Literally nothing appealing at all. Snooze-fest from start to finish.
    The only reason it gets a 3 is because I like Dwayne and Jason. Too bad the script was so worthless for them to carry.

Dark Phoenix 5/10

Love these kind of movies but this was lackluster all through the movie. Disappointed!

Alita Battle Angel 8/10

Great action, intriguing story and fine acting from the human main characters aswell as the CGI ones (Alita duuh).
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-09-23 at 04:24 AM.

Dark phoenix. 4 out of 10.
    Totally uncalled for. Lackluster.

Again with the female empowerment bullshit. We get it Hollywood. Females are people too.

The last film I saw was "The reason to be with you 2" is a very good film that teaches its viewers the true and strong feeling that is formed with the pet. I definitely recommend that you see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    8mm: 6 ~ 10 Great cast, OK movie.

Razorback: 6 ~ 10 In Australian outback, pork eat you.

The Devil's Rejects: 10 ~ 10 RIP, Sid Haig.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Just saw Anna. 7.5 out of 10. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and I always like me some Cillian Murphy. Movie was a bit long though, would've helped if cut maybe 10, 15 minutes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Razorback: 6 ~ 10 In Australian outback, pork eat you.
    Did they do a sequel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Did they do a sequel?
    There's a similar movie from 2017 called Boar that I haven't seen yet, but no sequel that I'm aware of.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Spider Man: Far from Home 2 / 10

Pretty much garbage really. I don't know who'd enjoy this, children under 10 maybe?
    Really weak and nonsensical story with a bunch of filler crap. If you can manage to completely shut down every brain cell you have there are some explosions in the movie but that's about it as far as positives go. Samuel Jackson and Cobie Smoulders looked downright disinterested all the time and I mean who can blame them? Probably some contract obligations to have a part in this turd of a movie.

Maleficent - 6/10

I'm very late with this movie but decided to give it a watch now that I got Disney+ available. I don't know why they decided to turn Maleficent into a good caring person and the king as the villain. It completely goes against her character for being one of the most evil villains Disney created. It doesn't mesh with the original story either, they rewrote the thing instead. And the worst part is how bad they wrote the 3 little elves, who are now just annoying and obnoxious to watch. I do give credit to Angelina Jolie's performance, she did a great job portraying Maleficent who really carried this movie. Her servant Diaval was also a proper character. Aurora was alright, but the prince Stephan was terrible. And its really stupid that Maleficent was the one kissing Aurora back to life instead. The visuals like in most Disney remakes look great. Apparently a sequel is going to be released in October which I'm not reallty excited to see in theater.