Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysrazor View Post
    Full Metal Jacket
    im just gonna give it a 7/10 for how funny/bad the acting was
    couldnt tell tell if it was suppose to be an actual war movie or a comedy war movie -.-
    It was a massive critique of the American recrutement / army. First time I saw it it really affected me.

Ot: Lord of the Rings extended version marathon : 10/10.

Deleted
    The Help 9/10

Very good and fresh movie.

Dr. Strange love

9/10

A movie by one of my favourite direcetor Stanley Kubrick. Amazing movie.

Memento

4/10

Nice acting by Pearce but the movie felt like the script is over engineered and trying to over complex like the dumb inception movie. The protoganist felt like a complete noob who can be manipulated by anyone. Overall this movie dint live up to its reputation.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chillin D View Post
    Inglorious Bastards 9.5/10 - Nazi killing in a slapstick comical way. Best ending I have ever witnessed.

Everybody's Fine 8/10 - "Cute" movie if you will, and it can make damn near any women cry (most guys, too). Definitely worth checking out.
    I loved inglorious bastards too. I wished history was as cool as movies

Last three movies I've watched:

Bad Teacher: 5/10
    This movie is pretty much your typical average comedy, it had some funny parts, but the movie seemed kind of generic.

Horrible Bosses: 9/10
    This is probably one of my favorite comedies of 2011, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day are what make this movie IMO. I think it's a fairly well written story with a lot of humor and definitely worth watching.

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon: 7/10
    Transformers 3 definitely seems like a step up from the 2nd one, but I still don't think it tops the first movie. It has a lot of action as you would guess, and the story wasn't too bad either, so I would say it's worth the watch if you're already a fan of the transformers movies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    The risk with threads like this is that you get caught up on other peoples rating of movies you love.
    Either the moderator is VERY active in this thread or the trolls are too busy making trouble in feral druid-threads...

OT: Saw Horrible Bosses, Green Lantern and Transformers: Dark side of the Moon this weekend.

Horrible Bosses: 7/10
    I personally love "arrested development" and "its always sunny in philadelphia" so that might be
    whats making me give the movie a 7/10. It has its moments but its not an AMAZING comedy.

Green Lantern: 3/10
    I have a really hard time taking ryan reynolds seriously so he pretty much destroys the movie
    for me. Other than that i thought it was a really un-interesting story they delivered and i caught
    myself thinking about logging into wow and playing some arenas instead.

Transformers: Dark side of the Moon:
    5/10
    This movie delivers what its supposed to. Action, action and more action.
    filled with special effects that makes you puke like a little kid on too much sugar
    it gives you exactly what you expect. Nothing more.
    Wait, you watched three movies in one weekend? Oh, to have that sort of luxury time!

The last movie I watched... Well, I'd have no idea there. It's been a fair while since I watched a movie (and I love movies). At a guess, my wife and I probably saw Robin Hood last time we watched a movie. It's hard to find time to sit down and watch something, though. Oh, and we live two hours from the nearest movie theatre, which is too pricey, anyway, so forget going to the movies anytime soon.

Robin Hood (2010): 9/10. An excellent telling of the story, with some great action. But some of the dialogue was a bit quiet. I really enjoyed the movie, over all, though. English is not my wife's first language, so she struggled a bit with understanding everything that was going on (especially since she isn't familiar with Robin Hood lore and characters); and especially during those parts where Crow mumbles stuff (ie. most of his dialogue). I had to strain my well-trained ears to catch some lines (mind you, we did try to keep the volume down somewhat with the kids asleep, haha).

So yeah, wish I could see more movies than I do. That last one was a couple of months ago, I guess.
    For the Alliance!

Last movie I saw was Transformers: Dark of the Moon. 2/10.

Horrible story.

I'm sorry, are you seriously expecting me to believe you can pull a planet through a worm hole right next to another planet and their gravitational pulls not send one another crashing into each other? I read all the crap about it being "not realistic" with the first one or two, the fact that the robots are so huge and able to move like a rabbit. I let that pass b/c what the hell, the cgi is good and it is a scifi movie but seriously, two planets, right next to each other. UGH. Not to mention the Deceptacons had a gun that literally vaporized things and yet when the autobots show up, it magically goes MIA. Bleh. That movie.
    Last edited by sliplocke; 2011-10-11 at 02:34 AM.

Scream 4. Its getting to be that Slasher/horror time of year for me. But damn was this movie wasnt that good, you would think after 3 films dewy would get better at acting not worse aha. 4/10. Give it a watch if you're bored and have nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sliplocke View Post
    Last movie I saw was Transformers: Dark of the Moon. 2/10.

Horrible story.

I'm sorry, are you seriously expecting me to believe you can pull a planet through a worm hole right next to another planet and their gravitational pulls not send one another crashing into each other? I read all the crap about it being "not realistic" with the first one or two, the fact that the robots are so huge and able to move like a rabbit. I let that pass b/c what the hell, the cgi is good and it is a scifi movie but seriously, two planets, right next to each other. UGH. Not to mention the Deceptacons had a gun that literally vaporized things and yet when the autobots show up, it magically goes MIA. Bleh. That movie.
    How can you enjoy a movie when you go out of your way to look for flaws or read too much into certain details? If they made sci-fi action movies realistic, do you realize how boring they would be?

Inception
    9/10

but.....but....but....in the end is dream or reality? dammit Y U NO show us that?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vf01W0J-SY

Buffalo Rider, 1978.

It's about a man who well, rides a buffalo and just goes on insane quests. It's like wow IRL not even kidding. Since it's old idk if the scenes are fake or real like he fights off a cougar that attacks him, his buffalo fights off 4 coyotes…*it's just all around a very serious movie/documentary thing.

8-9/10. It was honestly the most serious movie ever. *serious meaning so good not saying boring/bland. But yeah. Worth watching.

To get you in the mood, a song someone made for the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Lmkm5EF5E

guyyyy on a bufffallllooooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

Fast Five

8/10.

Sure, it's a "dumb action movie", but damn if it wasn't fun(best of the series for sure).

Deleted
    Hangover 2 - 6/10

Not even close to the first one, a bit disappointed tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Wait, you watched three movies in one weekend? Oh, to have that sort of luxury time!
    I have 8 days free in a row overlapping the weekend. That often means alot of wow, followed by party and then movie marathons

Friends with benefit - It was alright 7/10

50/50 - It was pretty good 7.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Inception
    9/10

but.....but....but....in the end is dream or reality? dammit Y U NO show us that?
    prolly the worst movie I have seen, such a rip off from waking dreams

Don't remember what I saw in the movie theatre last. I have a huge issue with how rude and disgusting people are when it comes to eating food during the movie. Close your damn mouths fools- so the rest of us can enjoy the movie without hearing your cow ass chowin down. K thanks bye.

Transformers 3

10/10

I know it's horrible, but the huge fighting scenes, and when that worm thing eats the building = EPIC! Michael Bay and everyone else knows that the Transformers movies aren't that good when it comes to story and acting, that's why they make up for it in visual effects.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Don't remember what I saw in the movie theatre last. I have a huge issue with how rude and disgusting people are when it comes to eating food during the movie. Close your damn mouths fools- so the rest of us can enjoy the movie without hearing your cow ass chowin down. K thanks bye.
    Thats why i dont watch movies in the theatre. Its so bad. destroys the whole experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fast Five - 8/10

It was a pretty good movie, good FnF movie since the first one, but it kinda dragged out a little too long I think.